**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Random thoughts.

The equivalent DAH event this week last year was on Friday, which sold out a few days in advance. 5 of the 7 winter 2018 dates sold out.

We haven’t seen a MK DAH sell out since 8/11/2018, with 6 DAH events between then and now that haven’t sold out.

So do we think any of the winter/spring series dates are likely to sell out? Have we hit a saturation point with MK and now other park DAH events which has spread demand around?

All very interesting to watch.

I was just thinking about that...my event date last year (not this week but the following week) was sold out - wondering if there will be any noticable difference...

I know it's still 2 months away but I'm curious to get reports of what time people are let in for the March 21 DAH if they don't have regular park entry/AP. Hopefully there will be someone who fits in that category who is able to give a live report then. I'm getting excited - can you tell?!

Random thoughts.

The equivalent DAH event this week last year was on Friday, which sold out a few days in advance. 5 of the 7 winter 2018 dates sold out.

We haven’t seen a MK DAH sell out since 8/11/2018, with 6 DAH events between then and now that haven’t sold out.

So do we think any of the winter/spring series dates are likely to sell out? Have we hit a saturation point with MK and now other park DAH events which has spread demand around?

All very interesting to watch.

We are hoping to attend one in March. I am worried if the dates during spring break will sell out or not. I am waiting to buy tickets until it's closer since they're non-refundable but I keep wondering how long I dare wait.

I know it's still 2 months away but I'm curious to get reports of what time people are let in for the March 21 DAH if they don't have regular park entry/AP. Hopefully there will be someone who fits in that category who is able to give a live report then. I'm getting excited - can you tell?!
The official time is 7 pm but some have been let in as early as 6 pm. The earliest with this batch of dates has been 6:25 ish I believe

HM was only a 5 minute wait. App is showing 7DMT down and Winnie the Pooh down also. Going to check!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter