Discovery Cove with 2 park day ticket question

lilfuji77

Earning My Ears
Good morning, we are currently planning on purchasing the Discovery Cove plus 2 park tickets for an upcoming trip. If you have purchased these tickets in the past can you confirm the following? I have a few questions.

The package states 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission activated at first park visit.

1) Does this mean that we can go to Sea World or Aquatica prior to our scheduled day at Discovery Cove?

2) Does this also mean we can go to each Sea World and Aquatica several days within the 14 days?

Example: if we book Discovery Cove for a Wednesday can we go to Sea World on Monday and Aquatica on Tuesday?

Good morning, we are currently planning on purchasing the Discovery Cove plus 2 park tickets for an upcoming trip. If you have purchased these tickets in the past can you confirm the following? I have a few questions.

The package states 14 consecutive days of unlimited admission activated at first park visit.

1) Does this mean that we can go to Sea World or Aquatica prior to our scheduled day at Discovery Cove?

2) Does this also mean we can go to each Sea World and Aquatica several days within the 14 days?

Example: if we book Discovery Cove for a Wednesday can we go to Sea World on Monday and Aquatica on Tuesday?

The answer to both of your questions is yes - when you buy this add-on, you can visit both SeaWorld and Aquatica as many times as you want in a 14-day period. This period can begin before your visit to Discovery Cove. If you do visit either of those parks first, just bring your confirmation documentation to Guest Services before going to the turnstiles. Be aware that while parking is free at Discovery Cove, you will have to pay for parking at both SeaWorld and Aquatica.

Yes to everything mjhtvchick said.

If you are driving, upgrade one pass to the 3 park option - it includes Busch Gardens and free parking at all the parks. So if you're spending more than 1 day at SW or Aquatica, the $25 upgrade is cheaper than parking twice.

Yes x 2

Edit: I see I'm late to the party but the replies didn't load when I came to reply.

I did exactly this and the free parking is worth it, even if you don't go to Tampa Busch Gardens.
I do want to mention one problem I had, when I showed up at Busch Gardens, my pass got me into free parking but at the gate, my pass (the internet ticket/reservation you get when booking Discovery Cove) wasn't valid. I spent about 1/2 hour-45 minutes in line to resolve the problem. Turns out I had made a change to my Discovery Cover reservations that caused them to rebook everything I had (no problem I didn't get cheated out of anything) BUT the computer printouts I had were the old reservation and cancelled - because they had never sent me an email with a new link to print out the new reservations. I tell this story only to say they were still very helpful, accommodating and were able to get into the Discovery Cove data base to confirm everything I had and print me new Busch Gardens (and Sea World and Aquatica tickets). This was all before my reservation Day at Discovery Cove.

There are so many diffrent packages as far as the parking goes, the unlimited 14 ticket I saw comes with parking, have fun on your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!