Discovery Cove New+ Animal Treak Private Behind the Scenes Tour

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!

Experience a private 90 minute tour with our Ambassadors to see behind the scenes and receive additional opportunities to meet some of our birds and small mammals.

Your tour will include:

• A private tour of our Explorer's Aviary, to include bird feeding, handling and photo opportunities.

• A viewing of our otter oasis, to include learning about these animals, helping our Ambassadors to feed the otters and photo opportunities.

• A possible interaction with an anteater and a sloth. Photo opportunities could be available.

Only $79.00 per person. Ages 6+.

I hope this doesn’t mean that the ‘free’, impromptu opportunities to see the sloths up close & personal!

I want to do this tour so bad! Because I love birds and otters

It is the “possible” interaction with anteater and sloth that is making me hesitant to book this. My daughter loves sloths and to me the tour isn’t worth it without that.

It is the “possible” interaction with anteater and sloth that is making me hesitant to book this. My daughter loves sloths and to me the tour isn’t worth it without that.
Have you been to Wild Florida? They have a couple of different sloth encounters - one is a shorter meet & greet but I think they also have a longer VIP experience where you can hold a sloth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!