Discovery Cove Blue Friday Special !!!

bobbie68

DIS Veteran
:yay: Hi everyone I just wanted to give an update on my package deal I got this evening.

I was on the Discovery Cove website looking at the packages and noticed some specials. What I didn't see was the elite package information and cost that I bought a few years ago. I called the number and spoke with an agent about it. She gave me the price and what it included and it was the same as last time. Anyway she was asking me about booking and I said I was just pricing and she told me about the deal this week.
I am going in late June 2019 and I got the resort day and dolphin package for $199.00 plus tax!!:jumping1:.. I asked how much it would be without the dolphin encounter and she said $195.00. I was only going to pay $5.00 more for the dolphin encounter:scared1:. I went ahead and booked it of course. This was amazing to me when we did this same thing two summers ago I paid over $350.00 per person. It looks like it would have been the same price in June without the special. She said it was peak time and that this was a good deal. I am not sure if this is a good deal other times of the year when it is slower. It is for the summer definitely.

With this deal they were also offering the 3 park ticket and free parking at all the parks included. I was stunned!! I am so excited about this deal!:dance3:

I am not sure if it is the same exact deal on the website verses calling but just wanted to pass it on. She said the sale will be going on till the 26th.

I hope anybody who is looking for some savings gets what they want. :thumbsup2

I got an email about this. With out plans this won't work out for us, but it is a fantastic deal for some fabulous parks for sure.

I got an email about this. With out plans this won't work out for us, but it is a fantastic deal for some fabulous parks for sure.
You do not need to know the exact dates. There is an option to buy as a gift. No dates needed.

IF you use ebates, try to purchase from there. I have not purchased to confirm but there is 2.5% cashback offer from Sea World and Discovery Cove which says "tickets"

With this deal they were also offering the 3 park ticket and free parking at all the parks included. I was stunned!! I am so excited about this deal!:dance3:

Yay Bobbie!! Sounds wonderful!!:cheer2:

Love Discovery Cove!!:love:

Woot !

Thanks for sharing !

You're welcome and thank you for reading:thumbsup2:goodvibes

IF you use ebates, try to purchase from there. I have not purchased to confirm but there is 2.5% cashback offer from Sea World and Discovery Cove which says "tickets"

Thank you for the information:thumbsup2

Yay Bobbie!! Sounds wonderful!!:cheer2:

Love Discovery Cove!!:love:

Thanks Patty we are excited us too. Hope you are enjoying time with your son and the sun:laughing::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!