Discounts on 2-bedroom at OKW?

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
Just curious....we have booked a 2-bedroom at OKW through Disney for next February. I'm guessing that this particular room would likely be excluded from free dining, if it is released to the general public. Would anyone know from past experience? If not free dining, what are the chances of room-only discounts?

In the last two years that I've looked at the FC promo February was not in the offer, FD comes out in April and included some late summer dates and then fall/winter. I believe room only discounts/promos for early 2019 will come out by October 2018.

In the last two years that I've looked at the FC promo February was not in the offer, FD comes out in April and included some late summer dates and then fall/winter. I believe room only discounts/promos for early 2019 will come out by October 2018.

I'm not sure what FC promo is... I know the discounts likely won't be released until October or so, but they did have free dining in February last year. I know there are no guarantees, I was just trying to see if 2-bedroom villas booked through Disney and paying cash (vs using points) are typically excluded from discounts when they are released

I'm not sure what FC promo is... I know the discounts likely won't be released until October or so, but they did have free dining in February last year. I know there are no guarantees, I was just trying to see if 2-bedroom villas booked through Disney and paying cash (vs using points) are typically excluded from discounts when they are released
Sorry just a typo, FD is what I meant.

Typically, discounts are offered to fill rooms that have gone unbooked. Usually those would be 1 BR villas at DVC resorts. Of course, it's possible that OKW 2 BR villas could be included in a RO discount, but I would not count on any kind of package discount unless there end up being a large number of DVC units that go without being booked and get released for cash reservations.

For the 2018 promo, here is what resorts/room types were excluded from taking advantage of the deal.

Exclusions: Fort Wilderness campsites, Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort, Disney's All-Star Movies, all 3-bedroom villas, all rooms and villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort, Villas at Bay Lake Tower, all rooms and villas at Disney's Wilderness Resort, all rooms and villas at Disney's Polynesian Resort, and Little Mermaid rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort are excluded from this offer. The Cabins at the Fort Wilderness campground and Family Suites at Disney's Art of Animation are included in the promotion.

For the 2018 promo, here is what resorts/room types were excluded from taking advantage of the deal.

Exclusions: Fort Wilderness campsites, Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort, Disney's All-Star Movies, all 3-bedroom villas, all rooms and villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort, Villas at Bay Lake Tower, all rooms and villas at Disney's Wilderness Resort, all rooms and villas at Disney's Polynesian Resort, and Little Mermaid rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort are excluded from this offer. The Cabins at the Fort Wilderness campground and Family Suites at Disney's Art of Animation are included in the promotion.

oh...I am actually shocked! LOL sounds like we *might* have a chance at a discount!

There hasn't been Free Dining during this time for a few years now. They have had Play, Stay and Dine, which is not the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!