Discounted 2 day tickets?

HuskyGal

DIS Veteran
We plan to go on a Monday and Tuesday in September to universal Hollywood. I can find one day discounts but not for two days. Anyone know of any? Also, Ive been checking the app for wait times and wondering why is the simpsons ride always has a long wait time? TIA.

We plan to go on a Monday and Tuesday in September to universal Hollywood. I can find one day discounts but not for two days. Anyone know of any? Also, Ive been checking the app for wait times and wondering why is the simpsons ride always has a long wait time? TIA.
Costco has a discounted 3 day ticket. And Simpsons loads like soarin with 2 theatres. Same with despicable me.

Ok. Thank you.
Would it be better to buy tickets from universal online so that we get the early entry? I’m guessing it’s not too busy during September but I don’t know what that means since I haven’t been there since the 80’s! My dd is a Harry Potter fan.

Ok. Thank you.
Would it be better to buy tickets from universal online so that we get the early entry? I’m guessing it’s not too busy during September but I don’t know what that means since I haven’t been there since the 80’s! My dd is a Harry Potter fan.
Costco has a discounted 3 day ticket. And Simpsons loads like soarin with 2 theatres. Same with despicable me.
One more question, would you do Simpson’s and despicable me rides first since they have long wait times?

Ok. Thank you.
Are you going on weekends or weekdays? And with the ride order, I would do Simpson’s early in the day. Despicable me usually tapers off at the end of the day, as do the Harry Potter rides typically.

Are you going on weekends or weekdays? And with the ride order, I would do Simpson’s early in the day. Despicable me usually tapers off at the end of the day, as do the Harry Potter rides typically.
Ok thanks for the info re ride order.
I was planning on a Monday and Tuesday, 9/9 and 9/10.

Ok thanks for the info re ride order.
I was planning on a Monday and Tuesday, 9/9 and 9/10.
Then I think you will be fine without early entry. It’s post Labor Day and mid week, I imagine it won’t be that crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!