Discount timing?

So today the Disney Parks Blog is advertising a discount that will be offered starting Nov 14. That feels super unusual to me, announcing a 'coming soon' discount. I can't see why they would benefit from doing that from a marketing perspective but it might point to them just trying all kinds of new things because bookings are looking poor.

So today the Disney Parks Blog is advertising a discount that will be offered starting Nov 14. That feels super unusual to me, announcing a 'coming soon' discount. I can't see why they would benefit from doing that from a marketing perspective but it might point to them just trying all kinds of new things because bookings are looking poor.
I agree - so weird to announce a discount that is coming in 5 weeks. There are so many different discounts it’s hard to keep track. The bigger question they need to be asking themselves is why booking are soft to begin with! Hint Disney: it’s not just price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter