• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount AP Price-NOT BAD!!

deerh

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let Dis'ers know that I pulled out old brochures of WDW from the past, and an AP in 1997 was 236.00+tax. Now, today with our discount, it is $295+tax. Only $59 more than 97 prices!!!! That should make everyone feel good about the discount!!
We plan on getting our AP in about 2 weeks, for our trip in June.
Just thought you might want to know IMHO, you are getting your money's worth with this discount.

DeerH

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Thanks for sharing that info!
It is money well spent!

I appreciate my DVC AP discount!!!!!

pinnie

We splurged last month & bought PAP using the DVC discount. Purchase was easy.

It’s great Disney is giving DVC members an AP discount. On our next trip, we will only visit one off-site restaurant (Tchoup Chop). I think Disney and DVC members will benefit from the discount.

I tried to purchase on DVC website--wouldn't let me--kept kicking me to WDW site. What am I doing wrong?

Go to the DVC web site NOT the Disney site, and click on $100 off Annual Pass.
It will come up on the DVC site, not the Disney site.
Hope this helps!
We are going down to WDW June 3-10, and getting AP's down at Disney!!
DeerH

I was in the members only part of the site and when I clicked on $100 off it went to the place on WDW site selling tickets

By Walter:
Do you think if I buy the discounted AP's now, I can use them in 2007?

I would suppose so, as long as you do not lose your voucher, I do not see why not... That is a question you might want to call DVC/Disney about however.

I am afraid I would "misplace" the voucher after that long!!LOL

DeerH

BethA,

You are right. When you click on the link to buy passes on the DVC site it will send you to the wdw ticket page. It does however send you directly to the dvc discount annual pass ticket page automatically. Very easy! :flower:
Shan

I must be dense, but I can't get it to work for me--it says there are no tickets matching my description. I guess I'm more computer challenged than I thought.
Beth

This is what I did step by step:

:flower: Log into the members only section of the DVC website

:flower: Scroll down just a tad and look on the right hand side of your screen. There is a box with a picture of a family advertising the annual passes and it says "buy now". Click on this box.

:flower: A screen comes up immediately for the wdw ticket page. You don't have to click on anything. The DVC annual pass option is preselected for you. Just enter the number of passes you need and check out!

Hope this helps

Shan

The DVC-AP discount is a much appreciated benefit, and was IMO an overdue member perk. Glad to have it now. :)

Thanks for the help but the screen just says there are no tickets like that available online---don't know what I'm doing wrong!!!

I'll have to just call

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter