Disappointed with D23!

sugarplumfairy

Why is there always so much month left at the end
I'm not sure this is the right forum, but I need to vent somewhere! I paid my $100 for membership to D23 and so far, I'm disappointed. The magazine is nice, but that's about it. I asked last time at the park if there were any discounts for member, but no, not yet I was told.

I've tried to sign up for two special events which have sold out in less than a minute! (I'm not talking about the Expo - I won't able to attend that). Today was sign ups for "D23 presents DISNEYLAND, U.S.A.", and I was ready to go at 11:00, got into the sign up process, then it gave me an error message and said to try again. Well, by that time, all the tickets were gone! GRRRRRR! Doubt I'll be renewing next year! That's a good chunk of money that will instead go to renewing my AP.

Sorry for the rant... I'm just ticked!

I am sorry to hear about this... I just discovered you can buy the magazine at barns and noble I picked up a copy of it last month....but i hear you on the 100bucks....your making the right choice by putting the 100bucks to your AP ..

Good luck

I didn't buy into it because I dont think it is worth it yet. I can buy the magazine elsewhere...dont need any special knick knacks that may have come with the membership, too much clutter in my house already. So for now, until they make it sound super amazing...I'll be happy not being a member :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest