Disappointed in BLT

DizGirl20

DIS Veteran
Just need to vent. Checked into BLT studio today and I have never been so disappointed. Room kind of smells like gym socks, there are food crumbs in the pull out sofa bed and they use some kind of weird furniture polish so when they clean everything (furniture, doors, glass) looks streaked and smeared. I love the convenience of this resort but that is about it. Anyone else have this experience? Won't be staying here again. I never complain but this is so NOT the DVC I know and love.

If the room is not up to your standards it is definitely appropriate to notify a manager at the resort.

If the room is not up to your standards it is definitely appropriate to notify a manager at the resort.

100% agree. Do not call, because those are handled by a call center. Go to the front desk and complain that they did not clean your room.

We had a similar experience at BCV. Had cobwebs in our BCV studio. We showed the manager pictures on our phone. They had the room cleaned while we were out. Manager made sure the room was extremely clean before we returned in the afternoon.

Yes I did complain when we checked in and the head of housekeeping personally came and cleaned/wiped down the room. Also I just called housekeeping and they came and re-made the sofa bed with new sheets. I am most appreciative of these things I mention, just wish I didn't have to call and complain in the first place is all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter