DIS VMK Contest!! Where In VMK? WINNERS POSTED!

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
Where in VMK? Photo Contest​
Welcome to the DIS VMK Boards exciting new contest! We will be posting photos from various places in VMK and your challenge will be to tell us where it can be found. Contest had ended
------------------------------------------------------------

Winners of the Where In VMK Contest are:

Grand Prize: kaeoboy

Three additional winners: VirtuallyMe, Bugdozer, aprncess

Congratulations to our winners, and everyone who entered! We have very observant DIS'ers. :teeth: We hope everyone had fun and enjoyed walking around the kingdom. We look forward to having more contests very soon, stay tuned! :goodvibes

We will be contacting all winners by PM, please reply to arrange delivery of your prizes. :woohoo:

The first set of photos were posted on Friday, February 3rd. A new set of photos will be posted each Friday through February 24th. The previous week’s photos will disappear when the new ones are posted, so be sure to check back each week! At the end of the contest, you may submit your answers by emailing them to whereinvmk@gmail.com. All entries must include the following information in order to qualify:

DIS Name _______________
VMK Name ______________

Photo # - VMK Land - Location Name

Ex: Photo 00 - Fantasyland - Storybookland

Only ONE entry per person – no DIS ID mules please!! Duplicate entries using multiple account names will be disqualified. All entries that correctly identify the photos will be entered into a drawing for some great VMK prizes. You may email your completed entry beginning on February 24th. All entries must be received by midnight on March 3rd. Any entry received before or after the dates listed will not be accepted. Only one entry per person. Please check your entry carefully before sending. Only the first entry you submit will be accepted. The judges’ decisions on all entries will be final.

Please do not post questions or answers about the photos on the boards. Any prize that includes a code cannot be guaranteed due to the numerous reports of non-working codes.

Special thanks go to Pezter, Coasterguy, and wdwr for donating contest prizes!

Where in VMK

Prize Packages

One Grand Prize Winner will receive -
A Pirate Prize Pack which will include:
Pirate Treasure Rug
Captain Quarters Couch
Flaming Ransacked Window
Seagull Nest Hat
Crow's Nest barstool w/pole
Pirate Insider Tour Pin
Pirate Prison Room Code (codes are not guaranteed to work)
AND
A Christmas Prize Pack which will include:
Gold Snowman
White Snowman
Christmas Tree
Presents
Blue, Pink & Green Wreath
Red, Green and Blue Soldier
Toontown Fireplace

--------------------------------------------------

Three other winners will each receive -
A Pirate Prize Pack which will include:
Pirate Treasure Rug
Captain Quarters Couch
Flaming Ransacked Window
Seagull Nest Hat
Crow's Nest barstool w/pole
Pirate Insider Tour Pin
Pirate Prison Room Code (codes are not guaranteed to work)

Good Luck to everyone!

wait i am confused... like always :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

when we send them in how do you know who wins do you draw names or what!?!?!

Who ever gets the most right or if alot get them all right then yes there will be a drawing determining the winners.

Good Luck!

Mal

Wow, great Idea! Can't wait for it to start

SOunds like fun- I just hope I'll be able to do it- busy month in February...

So was this the big secret, Mal?

This sounds awesome!!! Oh, another thing on VMK & DIs to keep me always on the computer! LOL! Those prizes are worth it though!! :thumbsup2

Sorry to keep you guys glued to the computer but this is just the beginning! ;)

LoriR and I have really GREAT contests and Prizes lining up for every month of the year! :thumbsup2

So stayed connected and we hope you enjoy!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mal

ps donations for prizes for furture contest are always gladly accepted ;)

The contest sounds like so much fun! Thank you! :thumbsup2

Wow lots of things happening in February! This is a geat idea and lots of fun! Thank you Mal and Lori for all the hard work you guys do on the boards. There's never a dull moment around here. :cheer2:

Wooooooooooooooooo!! fun i remember doing one of these along time ago and i mean a long ago (from when discovery island was new) which was http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=850717 so that is easy really so i think it's abit like that only harder and abit different

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest