Dis Swan Transfers

Guapotimmy

I won a Podcast Cruise on February 3rd, 2010!
Where do we meet on Sunday at the Swan for the transfers? I love that we're so close that I get to ask questions like this!!!!!

John emailed a reminder to check our Dreams confirmations again, so I logged into my DU reservation. It said that we should meet outside by the valet area around 10:30am because the buses will leave by 11am.

I think that's a good plan, because there will be a lot of people, luggage and stuff to load, and a half hour is a good cushion.

SWAN.jpg

Mike - Didn't we actually meet over by the convention center for PCC 1.0? I'm wondering if that's the same place we are going to meet this time.

Last time was also at the Dolphin, this time it is at the Swan. Chances are there will be enough buses for you to spot them with ease.

Last time was also at the Dolphin, this time it is at the Swan. Chances are there will be enough buses for you to spot them with ease.

Thanks Todd. It didn't register that we were leaving from a different hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter