Dinning Reviews From 10/22/2006 to 10/29/2006

danjoan14

Clang Clang Clang Went The Trolley
pirate: We returned on Sunday (10/29) from our much needed Magical Trip to WDW. The weather was great. Low 70's at the beginning of the week, and low 80's at the end of the week. We went to MNSSHP on 10/26 and had another wonderful time. A lot of candy, great fireworks, and a great parade!
Here are my reviews for our TS and CS.

50's Prime Time Cafe: We onlys have a great meal here. Neither of our servers from last year were working at the time. I had the wonderful fried chicken. My DW had the pork tenderloins plain, and my DS had the grilled chicken strips. Great food as always. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Pecos Bills: We had a lunch and dinner here. I had to get the cheeseburger which is just to die for. Great toppings bar too! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Main Street Bakery: We all shared the wonderful, warm cinnamon roll. WOW! It was the best! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Tony's Town Square: I don't know why this place gets bad reviews. We really enjoy the food here. I had the Chicken Florentine, my DW had the Spaghetti, and my DS had meatballs. The server had brought him the wrong food by mistake. She corrected the order, and told us we could have the extra meal at no charge. The food was really good. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Crystal Palace: My DW loves the breakfast at the CP. The made to order eggs are a big plus. I find the buffets to be one of the best. My DS loves the Pooh characters too! Next year, my DW wants to have breakfast twice at the CP. I agree. This way I can try different selections the second time. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Cosmic Ray's: I had a wonderful Caesar Salad with Chicken, my DW had the 1/2 Chicken and BBQ Rib Combination with fries, and my DS had chicken nuggets and fries. My DW loved the chicken. She doesn't care for ribs, so I got to enjoy them. The food was good and hot. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We tried to cut down on the number of ADR's this year. We didn't want to get ruled by them. We spent more enjoyable time at the parks. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. The music and memories are stilling going through my head. My DS5 woke up crying the morning we had to go home. He wanted to stay. Can you blame him? LOL. Oh well, I guess it's time to be depressed that the Magic is over. But after the beginning of next year, I'll be able to start planning for our next trip in 2007! :goodvibes :wizard:

We were there the EXACT SAME TIME as you guys...even did MNSSHP the same day (we were Walt Disney on Ice, dh; me as Hag from Snow White, DD as Tink, and DS as Davvy Jones).

Also enjoyed Peco's Bills...yummy mushrooms at the fixings bar!!! Plus a nice CM found a bag we lost!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter