Dinner options for nearly 60ppl on a Saturday?

hrhamanda

Earning My Ears
any suggestions? I want to be able to have a private area to ourselves.

I know about the California Grille.

You can rent one of the ballrooms and order one of the "rehearsal dinner" menus. Similary with fireworks shows-you don't have to have desserts, you can have regular food catered.

You can rent one of the ballrooms and order one of the "rehearsal dinner" menus. Similary with fireworks shows-you don't have to have desserts, you can have regular food catered.

The only problem I have with this is that I would have to be responsible for all of the decor or pay out the wazoo for it. I would like to have an already themed restaurant with some windows or something.

I think most signature restaurants in the hotels can accomodate you. Contact the restaurants to find out how many guests fit in the private rooms. Don't think Jiko for example can fit 60 people in a separate area.

A lot of the Disney Springs restaurants have the space! I am having a dinner for 100+ people at Chef Art Smith's Homecoming but I contacted Bongos; Paddlefish; House of Blues; STK; and Raglan Road can seat up to 70. The Swan and Dolphin restaurants can also accommodate private parties but were more expensive than the options at Disney Springs!

if you are willing to go off grounds you may also be able to have some luck near city walk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts