Dining recommendations for group with 2 adults & a 4 & 6 yr girls

Pirates life for me

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone going for our second trip this Sept 25th - Oct 6th we had some great reservations last year and are going to go back to some of them as well as hit some we missed. Below is what I am going after when I book my ADRs but in your opinions is there anything I must be doing that I am missing sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance:thumbsup2

Ohana - Breakfast Lilo & Stitch and we love dinner there.
1900 Park Fare dinner so girls can see princesses
Akersus - breakfast girls love it
Chef Mickey's - have not done it yet
Le Cellier - must do
50's Prime Time cafe - ?
Sci-Fi - ?
Mama Melrose -?
Kona - ?
Boma -?
Garden Grill - ?
Donald's Safari Breakfast - ?
:confused3

CRT - Been there going to skip this year.
Holly Wood Vine - did last year
Coral Reef - did last year

Sci-fi was ok but I personally wouldn't do again. The movie wasn't a movie but a rerun of clips boring. Food was good same as other places though. Chef Mickey's is nice at the Contemporary. The Garden Grill is very nice as well it's a revolving restaurant unique! I don't know what you abbreviated as I'm so new. But did you consider the Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh? I love it it's my favorite! My kids and I enjoyed Mickey's Backyard BBQ very fun and interactive! You can dance on the dance floor w/ Mickey and friends! I danced too fun fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter