Dine W/ Imagineer Waitlist or Standby?

SarahMynah

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a waitlist or standby line for Dining with an Imagineer? Our two teenage boys wanted to go and I have a reservation for one but couldn’t get a second. We’re here now so I’m checking constantly for an opening but wondered if there’s another way. I know sometimes people show up to ADRs without the whole party and I wondered how it works at an event like this with so few participants. Is there a way for one of them to stand by in case someone doesn’t show up?

Does anyone know if there is a waitlist or standby line for Dining with an Imagineer? Our two teenage boys wanted to go and I have a reservation for one but couldn’t get a second. We’re here now so I’m checking constantly for an opening but wondered if there’s another way. I know sometimes people show up to ADRs without the whole party and I wondered how it works at an event like this with so few participants. Is there a way for one of them to stand by in case someone doesn’t show up?
I pretty sure that because of the nature of this event (Similar to tours) that it's probably not possible...
However...
Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
IF you have the time, show up and see if it's possible. I have many times been surprised at how ADRs can be found last minute. I actually believe you may have a better chance this way as it is an event, so an ADR for a no show or late cancellation may not show up online.
Good luck, come back to this post with an update...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter