different rates?

calamari

Earning My Ears
can someone tell me how you can different rates at certain resorts.I just returned fromm 5 nights at cbr it was great my rate was 154.00 a night plus tax ,I keep reading about codes and discount rates how do you qualify. And how do you go about getting code rates.

Check out the boards here on DIS--especailly Resorts Board and Budget Board.

Also, www.mousesavers.com keeps a list of available codes.

You can also book your trip thru Dreams Unlimited. They will book the best rate at the time of the ressie and keep checking for better rates.

With a code we paid $104/nt with taxes at CBR in March. We paid $94/nt with taxes at PO-R in June.

Mousesavers.com is a good place I just booked 6 nights at Poly. For 184 a night. I am so excited. When I started planning this trip we started at ASM. then to PO-FQ then AKL then WL. then finally to POLy. The price was just 400 dollars more for Poly. So it is worth checking all places to find a discount. The WDTC was always very nice about changing and checking differant prices so if you find something good book it. You can always change it later. We started with the Fall Fantasy package. Then I found Mousesavers and I used one of their codes and booked everything seperate. It saved 200 doing it theat way. So good luck. Watch these threads they have alot of great ideas and places to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter