Did DL open early today?

aquamanalaska

Just Keep Swimming
I checked the app at 8:30am this morning and PP was only 15mins. I thought how is that? So I checked the Disneyland Website for hours and it said DL 9am and DCA 9am with EMH @8am. It makes me happy to think of those people that got some Pixie Dust this morning while waiting for 9am opening for DL.

Any other clues why open early today? And why so many 9am openings this summer? My guess was just to save on CM hours?

Not sure if it was open early or not today but we were there on Wednesday and it was packed! Maybe they extended hours anticipating similar crowds as earlier in the week. We park hopped on Wednesday at 10:45 from DCA to DL and the DL entry lines were backed up all the way into the DCA lines. Crazy!

Noticing that this summer on non-Extra Magic Hour days, DCA has been opening 5 minutes early.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter