Did Cali Grill recently change their menu?

sydconmom

Mouseketeer
We are trying Cali Grill for the first time the first week of August. I was just looking at their menu and it's different than I recall. I thought I recalled they had scallops on the menu? Anyone know what "Ramp Spaghetti" is?

Trying to get a feel for the new menu and if we should keep the ADR or switch to something else? Thanks!

Probably. They change their menu regularly with seasonally available ingredients. They change maybe more frequently than anyone else and I wouldn't go there expecting to order anything specific (although they always seem to have the pork in some form and the tenderloin in some form)

Ramps are a wild onion that is not quite like onion, scallion, leeks, garlic or shallots but related to all of them.

CA Grill is incredible flexible in that they will pair any protein with any sides... my son regularly gets the filet there, plain (so no worries about what sauces they are featuring now) with the gouda mac and cheese they have with the cowboy cut ribeye. So if there's something you're not sure of, talk to them and they will try to accommodate.

You should definitely keep the ADR as CG is one of the best restaurants on property. As @Lisa F said they change their menu regularly (which is one of the things we love about them) so even what you see online could be different than what you see at the restaurant. Their menu is completely seasonally driven and expansive so I'm sure they will have something to please everyone. And even with that advice I'm totally eyeing up the ramp spaghetti and hoping they still have it when I visit next month :-)

As mentioned by PPs, the menu changes often at CG to take advantage of seasonal foods.

That said, dining at CG is a one-of-a-kind experience that every Disney World lover should enjoy at least once.

The view, the service, the food, the drinks, the ambiance, etc. are unmatched anywhere in the World. I recommend the brunch if you can get an ADR, but if you choose dinner, don’t get too attached to whatever menu you find on-line because odds are high that it will be different when you get there. :)

We snagged a Brunch and a Dinner Reservations for our upcoming trip! I cannot wait to go! It will be our first time for both. I am sure whatever they have on the menu will be amazing!

We are trying Cali Grill for the first time the first week of August. I was just looking at their menu and it's different than I recall. I thought I recalled they had scallops on the menu? Anyone know what "Ramp Spaghetti" is?

Trying to get a feel for the new menu and if we should keep the ADR or switch to something else? Thanks!

Yes. It has recently changed and it changes seasonally. If you make the ADR as soon as you are able, it is almost a guarantee it will change once at least. It is a nice experience. I would keep it. Especially if you have a fireworks reservation.

Ramps are a type of wild onion. But they taste kind of like a cross between an onion and a garlic even though they are not such a cross. Reading, it also has Dungeness Crab, Confit Tomatoes, Artichokes, Bone Marrow Crumb, Blue Crab Butter Sauce
It actually sounds good.

The Grouper sounds good too.

Last edited:

We were at CG 2 weeks ago and the menu changes are awesome. There is an updated menu on Allears.net for CG as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter