Votes: 3 7.7%
  • BBQ

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Mustard

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Ranch

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
Tied between ketchup and BBQ for me but if I had to pick, then ketchup. It's too sweet for me and I HATED when my grandma would put ketchup in meatloaf when I was a kid. Made me hate meatloaf until I was an adult and discovered meatloaf that is made without ketchup.

Mayo is a requirement when eating fries for me. I especially love sriracha mayo.

We keep mustard in the house, and buy the smallest bottle we can find, but we always end up throwing most of it out because it is past it's best buy date.

Last edited:
I don't need BBQ sauce. Things like Texas smoked brisket and sausage don't need sauce, so it's an easy thing to ditch.

Uhhhh...all of those things are absolutely necessary for life! How could anyone ever destory them?

Mayo (in whatever version based on that other thread). Never used it on sandwiches and might occasionally buy when making potato salad. However, you can't really make a small batch of potato salad, so would rather buy the pre-made versions sold in the deli section.

I guess the one that I have purchased the least over the years is ranch. Not sure when I last bought some.

Ranch....not a fan
But I don't really care about BBQ sauce, but I do use it in some recipes.

We keep mustard in the house, and buy the smallest bottle we can find, but we always end up throwing most of it out because it is past it's best buy date.
I hate it too. I sometimes use Dijon or grainy mustard in recipes but just as a condiment, it’s dreadful.

As dipping or from fridge or I am applying afterward? BBQ sauce, but I eat BBQ all the time. So it would be something else if you are talking as being prepared. I also use the other four in many things I would consider after cooked applications

I can, and do, go without all of those on a regular basis. I am not a fan of condiments.

I thought Mustard never goes bad. Like Honey.
None of my containers of honey has an expiration date. But every bottle of mustard has one printed on it. Mine expired last month.

FROM GOOGLE:
Yes, mustard can go bad, but it can last longer than other condiments because of its low pH and high acidity levels, which inhibit the growth of pathogens. According to FoodSafety.gov, mustard can be kept in the fridge for up to a year after opening and will have a rancid taste if it's expired. However, even though mustard is long-lasting, its flavor, texture, and quality can decline over time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter