design a "stock certificate"

coastiewifern

DIS Veteran
My kid wants disney stock for Christmas. To go through oneshare and get their cute certificate it is $100 for one share. Yet the stock closed Friday at $49. I'd rather buy my more stock, print and frame my own certificate. Seems their fees for that are a bit high. Anyone interested in designing a stock certificate for me?

The fee you are paying thru Oneshare is to get the paper stock certificate to you...plus the framing fee. If you buy thru a broker you do not get a real stock cert. It is a paperless transaction. The appeal to people buying the Oneshare is getting the actual Disney stock cert.

We do have a lot of creative people on this board....I would bet someone will come up with a substitute.

BTW-great gift idea! :thumbsup2

My kid wants disney stock for Christmas. To go through oneshare and get their cute certificate it is $100 for one share. Yet the stock closed Friday at $49. I'd rather buy my more stock, print and frame my own certificate. Seems their fees for that are a bit high. Anyone interested in designing a stock certificate for me?

How about this...
stockcertificate.jpg

WOW that is mighty impressive Tom!
It makes me want to buy some stock just so I can get you to make me a DISign.
Well done!
Hugs Mel

that is amazing! Thanks so much. How about I pm you after I purchase with the details? I'm super excited now. It is so hard to come up with gifts as the kids get older. My 13 year old son asked for this. THANKS:yay:

that is amazing! Thanks so much. How about I pm you after I purchase with the details? I'm super excited now. It is so hard to come up with gifts as the kids get older. My 13 year old son asked for this. THANKS:yay:

Sounds like a plan...don't forget I like Christmas gifts too!

This is great, Dumbwaiterboy. I'm trying to do the same thing for my daughter, would like to connect with you if you still have the design on hand. I know this post is a few years old...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!