Deja Vu moment

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
Okay...I am definitely having one of those feelings of I've been there, done that. My DS's LD was diagnosed the summer after 2nd grade. Well, two years later, it looks like my DD is going through the same process. They both had the same teacher in 2nd grade ( who never noticed either had a problem :rolleyes: ) and the summer after her, I noticed they both had problems. Her LD is a total different problem than his is, but I was the one to detect both. She went through the first rounds of testing today and is finishing up tomorrow. Any good thoughts would be appreciated. :goodvibes

I only hope they figure out what exactly the LD is and what will best help her in school.

Sending pixie dust your way!!
From reading your other posts, you seem so on top of things regarding your kids, that I'm sure you will be able to deal with whatever the LD diagnose is.

Thanks again for the WDW book for DD. I can't wait to give it to her Christmas morning and then tell her that we are going there a week later!!!!
Suzy V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter