• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Fireworks/Dinner question

memymomonica

Addicted to Disney and Proud of it!!
We are going to Disney Dec4-11. This will only be our second trip. We would love to have dinner and see the fireworks. What is the best time to make PS so that we will be dining while the fireworks are going? We haven't eaten at Chef Mickey's or Ohanas. Can you see fireworks from either restaurant? Help, my 90 days is almost here!

I would love to know the answer to this also, we would love to do Ohana's on Sunday December 12 and I keep wondering what time to make my ps for.

:D You can see the fireworks from O'Hanas but not from Chef Mickey's. Request a window seat so that you can see the fireworks. It's really nice as they dim the lights and pump in the music.

Another restaurant that has an awseome view of MK and the fireworks is the California Grill in the Contemporary. :D

As for time... If it is a MVMCP night then MK will close at 6:00 for sure, if not it probably will close either at 6:00 or 8:00. Traditionally they do have fireworks at the time of the official park closing, but on a party night I'm not sure because we haven't been there that time of year since Wishes started. If I had my heart set on it, I would make a PS for 'Ohana at 7:20. If it turned out that fireworks were going to be at 6:00 as it got closer I would try to shift to an earlier PS, like 5:20. If I couldn't get one for then I would go right at the restaurant opening as a walk up and be prepared to wait for a table. You will most likely still be seated in enough time to see the show. The down side though, is there is no guaranty you will get a table with a view... We've been lucky though so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter