December 2018 Discount Watch

mystery222184

DIS Veteran
Anyone else already patiently waiting for December discounts? We weren’t crazy about the bounceback timing so looking for late Nov - early Dec. AP, Visa, Gen public, or pin codes will do! :santa::santa::santa:

We are "patiently" waiting as well. Was hoping to take advantage of Free Dining but doesn't make much sense if you have to purchase PH tickets. Room discount will be just as good. Is it December yet?!?!?!

Patiently waiting as well. We'd like to go for Christmas again! Hoping for free dining at either AOA or Pop (if my middle daughter doesn't go...she's very much a non Disney person so she's still trying to decide if she wants to go)

We meant to go a year ago but with my 4 year old (will be 5 when we go) still not talking, it seemed hopeless then to even try. Even without the talking though, he is maturing so we think this year will be easier.

Patiently waiting as well. We'd like to go for Christmas again! Hoping for free dining at either AOA or Pop (if my middle daughter doesn't go...she's very much a non Disney person so she's still trying to decide if she wants to go)

We meant to go a year ago but with my 4 year old (will be 5 when we go) still not talking, it seemed hopeless then to even try. Even without the talking though, he is maturing so we think this year will be easier.

We took DD who is now 1 when she was 8 months. I know she won't remember a thing but her reaction to the characters were priceless and worth every thing. It made it so much more magical for DH and myself. Be careful with AoA as the Mermaid rooms are not normally included in discounts from what I have read.

Add me to the list! We are changing our normal two week summer vacation for a week in California and visiting Disneyland. So now we are doing our first ever surprise trip post Christmas.

We took DD who is now 1 when she was 8 months. I know she won't remember a thing but her reaction to the characters were priceless and worth every thing. It made it so much more magical for DH and myself. Be careful with AoA as the Mermaid rooms are not normally included in discounts from what I have read.

We took our younger daughter when she was 3 but our son is special needs so we didn't feel up to it at 3. (So my Mom took my daughters instead....)

We'd book AOA as a suite since I know the Cars rooms will come up discounted. Pop if my daughter decides she isn't going. (I'm still adjusting to the idea of going on a multi-thousand dollar vacation and yet leaving a kid out....even though she doesn't like Disney that much)

Im waiting too! Going 12/4 - 12/9 for my daughters birthday. Hoping for a decent room only discount.

Waiting for free dining to be announced. Thinking of the Monday after Thanksgiving till (?). Does anyone know when the Pop Warner group comes in? We are planning to stay at Pop and won't go without free dining. We were there in January and will be going with the family in August.

Yes! There's a work conference I'm planning on attending 12/13-12/15 at the Dolphin, but will be staying at the Beach Club. I'm headed to WDW 5/13-5/17 without DH, so hoping theres a good bounce back <3

Hoping to go the 10-14th! I keep reading the different blogs with their suggestions on how to get a PIN code sent to you, but it doesn't look like you'd have much control over the dates they offer with the code...

Hoping to go the 10-14th! I keep reading the different blogs with their suggestions on how to get a PIN code sent to you, but it doesn't look like you'd have much control over the dates they offer with the code...

This is why I am keeping my dates open. I'd love to get free dining (even quick service) because it is a huge savings for us. Originally we were going to go in January, but the savings of free dining is so much, it's more than worth it to move our dates forward and be flexible. (which is why I haven't booked either)

Looks like we have a few people on board! I’m usually a bit uneasy waiting/hoping for discounts but while they have fallen in % over the years, there are so many between general public, AP, Visa, pin code, bounceback, orbitz, TAs, etc that I feel pretty good something will work. Earlier the better though so I can start looking at flights!

It looks like room only discounts came out mid-July last year, with AP discounts mid-August. For those interested in Free Dining, that was late April. So we have some time to go :bored:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter