December 2018 Check-in Thread

My niece and I are coming 12/31-1/4 at PPH. We were there in August, but can't wait to see the Holiday decor! We started pin trading on the last trip and can't wait to do it more.

I will be at DLR with DH, DD8, DD5 Dec 15-19. We're staying at DI&S, getting 3 day tickets (1 park/day). Currently debating whether to do all maxpass every day or not. On Dec 16, we'll be joined by 6 more family members and will be roaming as a group of 10 that day. We're SO excited!

I will be at DLR with DH, DD8, DD5 Dec 15-19. We're staying at DI&S, getting 3 day tickets (1 park/day). Currently debating whether to do all maxpass every day or not. On Dec 16, we'll be joined by 6 more family members and will be roaming as a group of 10 that day. We're SO excited!
ID try the first day and see how it goes.

ID try the first day and see how it goes.
Thank you for this! The challenge for us is that the first day is also the large group day so there will be 10 of us. I'm leaning towards getting MP for all 10 at this point... (I posed this question in another thread, actually, so apologies if this is redundant here)

Thank you for this! The challenge for us is that the first day is also the large group day so there will be 10 of us. I'm leaning towards getting MP for all 10 at this point... (I posed this question in another thread, actually, so apologies if this is redundant here)
ok. I remember that thread. I commented. I think you should do it, especially with a large group!

We will be there Dec 5-9th and staying at DI&S. Myself and hubby, My mom and her hubby, our 7 year old son, 1 year old daughter and 16 year old exchange daughter.
Us adults haven't been to Disneyland in over 20 years! The littles have never been, and our exchange daughter has only been to Tokyo Disney/Disney Sea.
We can't wait to go!!

Sorry I haven't been back for a awhile. Between work and going to DLR for two days last week, I just haven't gotten back here.

Speaking of my two day trip, we had a blast. The DVC event took place in DCA, so we didn't get to DL. As usual, Cars Land was spectacular and the Grand Californian was decked out for the holidays. While there, Disney released the Hotel holiday pins which featured the gingerbread houses at the two hotel resorts. Two chefs were available (including the chef that designed and worked on the GCH house) to sign the pins released. Got my two pins signed and took a picture of them in front of the GCH gingerbread house. It was one of those special moments of my trip.

Ok on to the new additions to our list.

I'll be there with DD10 - it's our first time going to Disneyland! We'll be in the parks from 12/26 - 12/31 (we have 5 day park hoppers, so we'll probably skip Saturday 12/29). We're staying at the HoJo. I'm so excited!

A first timer! You will have a blast and will leave with lots of great memories. I have added you to the list.

My niece and I are coming 12/31-1/4 at PPH. We were there in August, but can't wait to see the Holiday decor! We started pin trading on the last trip and can't wait to do it more.

DLR's decor is at its best during the holidays. Enjoy welcoming the New Year at the happiest place on earth. Gotcha added.

I am not sure how Maxpass will work with a large group. Post here let us know how it works out for you. That is if you decide to use it with a large group. You are added to the list.

We will be there Dec 5-9th and staying at DI&S. Myself and hubby, My mom and her hubby, our 7 year old son, 1 year old daughter and 16 year old exchange daughter.
Us adults haven't been to Disneyland in over 20 years! The littles have never been, and our exchange daughter has only been to Tokyo Disney/Disney Sea.
We can't wait to go!!

Sounds like a great time for all. DLR has changed so much, you will ne amazed at all the changes. You are added to the list.

We can't wait to go!!

Our trip overlaps with yours a bit and we'll also be at the Desert Inn. We arrive on the 5th. :)

10 days to go. EEK!!! Getting a bit nervous now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter