December 1st, 2017 - 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Repo Cruise from San Juan to Miami

HI Hamm21
I saw the extender spread sheet was updated today, thanks so much for keeping things organized.
Mom4mybunch

When you call DCL and it's a 30+ minute wait...you send them an email instead :tongue: . Our attire dinning schedule (cast member said this could change once on board) is night 1 cruise casual, night 2 cruise casual, night 3 dress up optional, night 4 pirate/cruise casual, and night 5 cruise casual. I also discovered that it's possible to add a request for bed rails (instead of a pack n' play) to your reservation via a DCL cast member. Online, it wouldn't let me select the bed rails because my daughter isn't 3, but the DCL cast member that handled my email was able to change that on our reservation.

The stop at Tortola has been cancelled, and we will now have another day at sea. It looks like Palo Brunch will be available, as well as BBB and some adult beverage tastings.

Can I get a recommendation for ground transportation from the port in Miami to the Miami airport? It would be for 2 adults and 2 children 3/5 who need car seats. Thanks!

We're using uber or a cab from port to Miami airport, but we'll have our carseat with us because our daughter will use it on the plane. You can select the car seat option with Uber. There is a $10 surcharge is added, but it looks like you can only have 1 car seat added. You might be able to do DCL transportation--it'll be a bus and they won't need carseats.

AHHHHHHHHHHH We fly out in 2 weeks!!!! Thanksgiving is in 1 week. Can't believe we are so close. :)

HI all. Is anyone here booked for the St Kitts Sail and Snorkel adventure? I thought I booked it a few days ago for 8 people but it doesn't show up in my "activities" for the ST. Kitts day. Now I can't find it as an option and I feel like I'm going crazy. I know I booked and confirmed it because when I went back to look for something a little milder for my parents to do the system said I couldn't book a sightseeing tour because they were already booked at that time. I think I'm losing my mind on this trip! Anywhoo any chance anyone has actually booked this excursion and can tell me if possibly its not showing up since its full? I was surprised to see it a few days ago because it is a shorter version (and cheaper) version of the Fantasea snorkel excursion and works better for us but it hadn't been there last week. If they are full do they not show up as options? Thanks for any help! The chat people were not very helpful because they can't look at your reservations. UGH

Hi all! Getting excited? I am. I have been trying to book Palo brunch on the newly added Sea Day but it has been unavailable (Not Sold Out as on the second Sea Day) since the itinerary change. I also tried calling to book but my Cast Member was not able to book. Has anyone been able to book brunch? I am trying every day...

Just booked this sailing about a week ago and was able to grab a Palo Brunch on the day the email came out that we had an itinerary change. I pretty much did it as soon as I saw because I was unable to get in as I made a last minute reservation for this trip.

I was BEYOND burnt out at work, and needed to take a little getaway. This will be Disney cruise #17 and my very first traveling alone....so needless to say I’m both excited and nervous.

I’m a 30 year old guy from NYC and have taken Disney vacations all over. If anyone else traveling and looking for someone to hang with, obviously get in touch. Can’t wait, this is coming up so quick!!! I need a vacation!!!

FB: Zach Farren
Snap: ze767f
Email: farren@fordham.edu

Just book this cruise as part of a b2b Dec1st-10th for my sister and myself.Looking for suggestions on getting from Port of Miami to FLL airport. We will be flying home on Southwest and since it is just the 2 of us we are looking for non budget busting ride.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Looking forward to seeing everyone onboard.

Just booked this sailing about a week ago and was able to grab a Palo Brunch on the day the email came out that we had an itinerary change. I pretty much did it as soon as I saw because I was unable to get in as I made a last minute reservation for this trip.

I was BEYOND burnt out at work, and needed to take a little getaway. This will be Disney cruise #17 and my very first traveling alone....so needless to say I’m both excited and nervous.

I’m a 30 year old guy from NYC and have taken Disney vacations all over. If anyone else traveling and looking for someone to hang with, obviously get in touch. Can’t wait, this is coming up so quick!!! I need a vacation!!!

FB: Zach Farren
Snap: ze767f
Email: farren@fordham.edu

Welcome to the cruise! We're in our early 30s as well and love to vacation disney style as well. We're traveling with our 2 year old daughter. We're planning on getting to the port early, and will most likely be wearing Disney Dream Maiden Voyage stuff. My daughter will be wearing a pink "I can't keep calm shirt." If you see us, feel free to stop and chat! This makes cruise number 15 for me and 16 for my husband (followed by the dec 6th cruise).

Just book this cruise as part of a b2b Dec1st-10th for my sister and myself.Looking for suggestions on getting from Port of Miami to FLL airport. We will be flying home on Southwest and since it is just the 2 of us we are looking for non budget busting ride.
Welcome to the cruise!

Welcome to the cruise! I just booked transportation from Port of Miami to FLL as we also fly SWA. The company SAS transportation ride is $15 per person and you simply book a reservation online. www.ridesas.com You can pay with Cash or Visa or MC but if you pay credit card it will be $3 extra.

Anyone who has used SAS, I assume we will have to tip as well? I'm so used to Uber and not doing anything but pushing a button! LOL

Welcome to the cruise! I just booked transportation from Port of Miami to FLL as we also fly SWA. The company SAS transportation ride is $15 per person and you simply book a reservation online. www.ridesas.com You can pay with Cash or Visa or MC but if you pay credit card it will be $3 extra.

Anyone who has used SAS, I assume we will have to tip as well? I'm so used to Uber and not doing anything but pushing a button! LOL
Thanks for the welcome and the response. Just booked SAS and I have never used Uber. I'm so use to Port Canaveral and the magical express, I am way out of my comfort zone.

Hi!
We just got our station assignment! 5510
Can that be added to the fish extender spreadsheet? Is there an easy way to find the list?

Last edited:
Getting really excited - surprising my two girls with an impromptu couple of days in WDW before flying down to San Juan! We leave Monday morning! First time taking on the high seas as a single mom - love cruising but have always had another adult along. Should be interesting!

Welcome to the cruise! We're in our early 30s as well and love to vacation disney style as well. We're traveling with our 2 year old daughter. We're planning on getting to the port early, and will most likely be wearing Disney Dream Maiden Voyage stuff. My daughter will be wearing a pink "I can't keep calm shirt." If you see us, feel free to stop and chat! This makes cruise number 15 for me and 16 for my husband (followed by the dec 6th cruise).
You and me both Zach! See you on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter