• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 4-11 travelers: Illuminations cruise anyone?

EileenAmI

If right-handed people use the left side of their
DH and I will be in WDW Dec 4-11 with MIL and her SIL. We were thinking of taking an Illuminations cruise. Anyone want to share?

We arrive on the 3rd...I'll ask DH if this is in our budget...I'll get back to you

Great! Any little thing that helps reduce cost! LOL My MIL is going for the first time in YEARS and I thought that this would be a fun thing for us to do, and actually, the prices are not that bad!

I'm sure you'll have no problem filling one up (assuming you can get one). I'd be interested, depending on the night.

Karen

Instead of editing my last post, I think I'll just do a new one.

If you are going to do the Illuminations Cruise on Monday December 6th, or Wednesday the 8th,
I would love to share with you.

I will need only one space, seeing that I will be solo.

( I originally said the 4th, but
forget about that one. )

hiya

me and my boyfrien d will be there and definatly wanna do that cruise, we would love to share,

we are so excited but thought we might have to miss this as the cost between us is alot but if we could share it would be great

ana

I will be going with my DH, DM. and a friend of my moms so there will be four of us. We will be down there from the 6-9 but we have MVMCP on the 7 so we would be available the 6,8,and 9. Please keep us in mind.:teeth:

If you need another solo to fill a spot, please let me know.

I'm not available on the 4th or 5th, as I already have firm plans those evenings. Any of the other evenings would be great! If you can fill the boat (or close), the cost per person should be very reasonable.

Thanks for all of the responses. We eventually decided not to take the cruise; just heard too many "bad" things about it. Since it's MIL first time seeing the foreworks, we decided to just find a good place on shore. Thanks again and see everyone in December!

what bad things.....

I was thinking about during one - so if there are problems - please tell!!!

Originally posted by EileenAmI
Thanks for all of the responses. We eventually decided not to take the cruise; just heard too many "bad" things about it. Since it's MIL first time seeing the foreworks, we decided to just find a good place on shore. Thanks again and see everyone in December!

Not a solo traveler but I just had to post....we do at least one a trip and they are fantastic....it is the best value on Disney property.....

Great view, and you can bring your own food and drinks...and most times if you connect with your captain you can get a boat trip around the lagoon either before or after...

If you have the chance everyone should try it once...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter