DDxP question

wdwfun!

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if someone could provide me with an example of what you can get from a signature restaurant under the deluxe plan and from counter service. I understand the plan allows you to order an appetizer, entrée, dessert, and beverage. We have a reservation at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. For 2 credits, can we order the following: a glass of wine, lobster bisque, a filiet (or other steak), a side of potato, and dessert? What would be an example of an appetizer at a counter service meal if we choose not to do table service for every meal? Finally do any character meals offer an alcoholic beverage or wine or mimosa with the buffet? Any other suggestions on how best to use the credits.? I understand that signature dining isn't usually the best use of credits but we do enjoy the Yachtsman. We plan on using the snack credits for Food and Wine.

1. You get the side that’s listed with the entree. If it’s just a steak, then the sides are extra.

2. You don’t get an appetizer with a counter service meals.

3. Yes, character meals and buffets off include an alcoholic beverage when redeeming dining credits.

The entree includes everything that is listed in the description of the entree so you would get potatoes if that is included in the description. Side dishes that are in a separate section of the menu often called "Sides," "Accompaniments," or "Add Ons" and have separate price points would not be included. If you choose one of these you would have to pay out of pocket.

A counter service meal is an entree and beverage so you would forfeit the appetizer and dessert components when using a DxDDP credit. Likewise, a table service breakfast where you order from a menu does not include an appetizer or dessert.

Thanks. I was looking at a menu on a website that noted what items/sides were not eligible for the dining plan or had a surcharge. There were a few sides on the Yachtsman menu that did not have that note. That's why I asked. Does anyone know if Mimosas are available at Akershus or Crystal Palace breakfast? Is any red wine available at 1900 Park or Chef Mickey's dinner?

i realized how minimal QS is today when i was doing a BOG pre order. i even had to double check some places. not even desert - or alcohol at BOG. Seems like i should just pay that one OOP.

You could, as long as you are using all your credits. If you leave any in the table, then use it for qs

Most do a ts breakfast or lunch, then signature dinner. I know I cannot nor want 3 ts meals a day. Way too much food w 3 courses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!