DDP TS Favs-help

oogie boogie

Mouseketeer
If u could pick only 1 TS restaurant from each park and 1 hotel TS what would they be?
2morrow is my 180 days start date and I'm trying to narrow down a few options!
I need some help from the Vet's here on the board! :thumbsup2
5 restaurants total! Ready......GO........

Hello....my park favorites are :

AK....the only ts I have had is RFC and that was for breakfast. But my favorite is actually CS...Tusker House

MK...LTT for dinner

EPCOT...Chefs de France

MGM...Sci-Fi Dine In....there are alot of negative reviews on this but we really liked it.

I'm not much help on the resort TS. The only ones I have tried are CM at the CR for dinner. I thought it was very good but you will hear alot of different opinions on this one.

'Ohana at the poly is a favorite.

I hope this helps....Terri

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Epcot- Garden Grill
MK ???
MGM- Mama Melrose
AK- Donald's Breakfastosaurus

and Planet Hollywood at DTD

:grouphug: Caroline :grouphug:

AK- Donald's Breakfastosaurus (FYI: Rainforest Cafe is not on the dining plan)
MK- Crystal Palace
MGM- Mama Melrose
Epcot- Le Cellier
Coronado Springs- Maya Grill (they have a mixed grill that is HUGE, easily big enough for 2-3 people--great deal for sharing on the dining plan)

We r staying at CSR so more than likely we will be eating at the maya grill! I was happy with it last year. I like the choices so far. Reassuring the choices I've made so far!

These are my picks:

AK-None, but Tusker House and Flame Tree are just as good
MGM-Mama Melrose
Mk-LTT
Epcot-Lecellier
Resort-'Ohana at the Polynesian Resort

Here's mine

Poly-Kona for dinner-we love :lovestruc it! Go for the wings alone-my DD6 makes them her meal (and leaves some for me!) :cloud9:
Contemporary-CG-but it takes 2 TS
GF-Park Faire for dinner :goodvibes -best buffet IMHO also has Cindy and Prince Charming
WL-haven't had TS here yet, I don't like HDDR at FW
CBR-Shutters is good.

MK-LTT is good. We didn't like Tony's
AK-no TS Tuskers fav. CS
MGM-Brown Derby for 2 TS or 50'sPT for 1 TS-yummy pot roast-my mom and I share this one!
Epcot-Le Cellier or Teppanyaki if you can't get Le Cellier (we haven't had many TS at Epcot yet-plan on trying Alfredo's and maybe Rose and Crown.

I don't if it's cause it's lunch time where I'm at but, some of these choices are sounding really good right about now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter