DDP on DVC Split Stay

HLGW60

Earning My Ears
Our upcoming vacation consists of 3 split stays at DVC resorts (we are DVC members). I would like to purchase the plan for our middle stay (6 nights). I know your credits are not supposed to expire till midnight of your check out day. I’m just worried they might expire when I check in at our next one night stay which would be the same day as check out day of the 6 night reservation. Will I lose any remaining credits the minute I check in at the next stay? I thought I could use a remaining full service meal that day for dinner. Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance for any help.

We bought the QS dining plan for just the first night of our split stay (BOG + mugs made it worth it for us.). We checked out of our one night at VGF (w/ QSDP) and into Beach club, and had no issues using our last QS meals and snacks at Epcot that evening after checking into the second resort.

We’ve done this a few times as well with no problem. Sometimes we have another plan on the next leg and sometimes nothing, but we’ve never had a problem using the credits from the first stay for dinner on check out day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!