DCL Website Problems?

Napoleon Dynamite

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having major issues with their website? I can't access anything half the time, it will say 0 activities when I try to schedule something. Sometimes the code shows up on the page instead of the words. And it's not just my browser or PC, I've tried from multiple computers, browsers, phones, and all the same over the past few days.

DCL website is the worst of all the Disney sites, and most sites in general, I can only get it to work with IE no chrome or Firefox, also clear your cookies.
chris

Last edited:
Yeah I had similar issues with using one browser, but then it would work when using a different one. It was weird because all other Disney sites worked on my first browser.

DCL website is the worst of all the Disney sites, and most sites in general, I can only get it to work with IE no chrome or Firefox, also clear your cookies.
cjros

It really is!! I hate to complain because we love Disney so much, but their website needs some work!! I've tried IE and now have 0 activities showing up. I just have to keep closing, refreshing, etc. Shouldn't be this much work when I just forked over thousands lol

Same issue here. I’ve tried all browsers and incognito. I can search two days and then I get zero activities. I’ve even tried calling and they can’t figure out why either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter