DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

OMG! A 10 night Southern Caribbean June 28th? ARGH! I was hoping for A July 1st Standard 7 night Southern! That is going to be a fortune!!!!

I have a question...we are gold and I have placeholder that I want to use for a summer 2017 cruise, I'll call and do that tomorrow. At the same time, can I book a room for my friend's family who has not sailed on DCL before? We would be sailing together on the same cruise.

soooo, since we are most interested in the EBPC, and I am thinking it will be in October, that means that date was not released and we need to wait even longer? OR should I call tomorrow, just to make sure? Since the brochure mentioned PC, but does not give specifics. I've known the PC cruises to be earlier in the fall or late in October. and I have to agree....the Southern Caribbean and the Double Dips are enticing!! One of our favorite trips was a Double Dip! Good luck to all that will be booking tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

This release only includes cruises up until September 2017.

I'm looking for the San Juan to port canerval repo don't see anything about it for May 2017. I'm in the April 30 southern Caribean cruise. Will like to do the repo but don't see any info about it. Than again that 11 night fantasy cruise looking good. But probably won't look good when I see the price.also I like the 15 night transatlantic cruise. Transatlantic always good in prices. Now off to see a dummy date for plane tickets from Copenhagen to philly. Probably change my mind when I see the plane ticket price.uodate just got done looking at dummy dates for plane tickets that transatlantic cruise is not looking good now.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the San Juan to port canerval repo don't see anything about it for May 2017. I'm in the April 30 southern Caribean cruise. Will like to do the repo but don't see any info about it. Than again that 11 night fantasy cruise looking good. But probably won't look good when I see the price.also I like the 15 night transatlantic cruise. Transatlantic always good in prices. Now off to see a dummy date for plane tickets from Copenhagen to philly. Probably change my mind when I see the plane ticket price.

I'm on hold right now for this same question, they don't think we can do it. No foreign distant port, she is getting clarification

If we can't do the re-po, I may switch to the Fantasy in June

I'm assuming there will be a huge pricing thread for all cruises? But yes, I would love to know some Alaska prices!! I'm very interested in the 5 night cruise but since it's only doing one sailing for that particular one it might sell out quickly (and lets face it, be too short lol!) No way could I talk DH into spending the $$ for 9 night, he's barely 'onboard' with a 7 night to Alaska for 2017 (he was hoping I'd want to push it to 2018 since we already have one cruise in 2017).

Also interested in the 5 night, but same thoughts- too short! The 9 night sounds great, I'm sure the $$ will be mega high! Although my DH LOVED our cruise on the Fantasy, he just doesn't see the value in DCL right now with the exchange...maybe we will hope on something like you guys did...Alaska doesn't require flights- that's a savings right!

I know Disney has done the 10 and 11 night Southern Caribbeans before. What were prices like on those? Any speculation on what prices might be for the ones in 2017? Mind you, I've done the EB Panama Canal in 2008 so prices at this point don't scare me.....too much!

I can't seem to find this answer anywhere and since I'm at work, I really can't spend a ton more time searching for it (and I'm impatient...)

What time can we silver members book on Thursday? And online or phone only?

TIA!!!! :lovestruc

I'm on hold right now for this same question, they don't think we can do it. No foreign distant port, she is getting clarification

Thanks

Cruises to/from San Juan don't need to stop at a distant foreign port. It's an exception to the PVSA.

I can't seem to find this answer anywhere and since I'm at work, I really can't spend a ton more time searching for it (and I'm impatient...)

What time can we silver members book on Thursday? And online or phone only?

TIA!!!! :lovestruc

I think the lines open at 8 a.m., but many start dialing before that so they can get into the wait que -- which can be hours. Good luck. I think that you can also book online -- someone else would know this for sure -- not sure if online starts at 12:01 a.m. on Thursday, or you have to wait until official opening times at 8 a.m.

Cruises to/from San Juan don't need to stop at a distant foreign port. It's an exception to the PVSA.

Guess thats why i've been on hold for 10 minutes, wish you were there with them. :)

Sad they don't immediately know this like you do.

Does anyone see the Magic sailing from San Juan after April 2017? I can't find a cruise showing whether she sails from San Juan to Port Canaveral.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest