DCL Beer Mug & Other Drink Specials or Recommendations

Einstein509

Mouseketeer
It's been a couple of years since we sailed DCL and we're sailing the Magic in a little while. I was wondering about the DCL beer mug. Do they still offer the 21oz pours for price of 16oz? Thinking about bringing one of my older mugs to use/exchange and take advantage of the deal. I don't really want to purchase another mug as I have several now.

Also, any drink or happy hour recommendations?

Just off the Magic last week! There were 4 happy hours a day and a drink
Of the day. 5pm Signals (beer & mixed), 6:30 Keys (mixed drinks), 9 the pub (beer) and 10:30 fathoms (both). All in the app.
You absolutely can bring your mug! Also the mixology class was very informative, even for this beer drinker. Enjoy!

Also, I believe you can leave the mug on the ship and get a chip to use on the next ship. I don’t do the mug, so I can’t say 100%.

Just off the Magic last week! There were 4 happy hours a day and a drink
Of the day. 5pm Signals (beer & mixed), 6:30 Keys (mixed drinks), 9 the pub (beer) and 10:30 fathoms (both). All in the app.
You absolutely can bring your mug! Also the mixology class was very informative, even for this beer drinker. Enjoy!
Thanks! Very helpful.

Also, I believe you can leave the mug on the ship and get a chip to use on the next ship. I don’t do the mug, so I can’t say 100%.

The literature regarding the mug mentions a chip, but I’ve bought several now with no chip.. maybe I’m supposed to ask the bartender for it?

The literature regarding the mug mentions a chip, but I’ve bought several now with no chip.. maybe I’m supposed to ask the bartender for it?
I think it’s an exchange. So at the end of the cruise (or even the end of the night) you hand them the mug and ask for the chip in return. Then the next cruise (morning?) you hand them the chip and you get a mug.

I think it’s an exchange. So at the end of the cruise (or even the end of the night) you hand them the mug and ask for the chip in return. Then the next cruise (morning?) you hand them the chip and you get a mug.

Thank you, I’m too lazy for all that 😂. I like the mugs though when at home. Good memories

I’m with you on that! Going on our 10th cruise and too lazy to buy the mug🤣

Oh I buy the mug.. but promptly pack it away. To lazy to carry it through the ship and track down markers and trades and what not. Life is too short for all that for 4 extra ounces of beer (okay, 4 ounces times however many, let's not judge me lol). I do like having the mugs on my bar at home, along with my castaway cya plastic bamboo Pina colada 'glasses.' Helps me relive the dream!

Last time it wasn't so much a "chip" but rather a flimsy paper card that they handed us for the exchange. Was worried I would lose the card and not get my mug back.

Wonder how they would handle that?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest