Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I'm working on catching up on last weeks episodes and realized why the character of Leo bugs me so much. It's not just his voice or appearance, but that he cannot act.

I think he won an Emmy when he played Kevin on Y&R.
You are correct L&Lfan! Honestly, after watching him for several years on Y&R, I tend to think that it is the ridiculous storyline that he was given on Days that stinks, not his acting per se :).

Really, he won an award???? Then the writing for his character is just terrible, because he looks and sounds like he can't act.

Days has surpassed GH in the ratings. Congrats! Days is my favorite soap at the moment. Y&R is disappointing and GH sucks.

Was away for a week , all caught up again.

I used to like Chad but he is really bugging me lately...lol Not sure if it is his acting or the storyline.

So Theresa is back. Tate was a baby when Theresa left , I'm sure he has seen pictures but for him to hug her and not be afraid or shy is a bit much. Oh and when did Thomas get so big....

Can't wait to see what revenge Stephan and Gabbi are planning.

Can not stand Leo.

See lots of recasting being done in the future. Can't wait to see the old Abby back.

Linsey Godfrey is reportedly joining the cast. Speculation is she'll be a recast Stephanie Johnson.

Contract negotiations are reportedly not going well with Stephen Nichols.

I heard that too. It was really dumb making him blind. Why would they bring Stephanie back on and let him go. She just was in the pub one day and then she was never to be seen again...lol

Oh, they could have done so much more with Theresa. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Was hoping there would be more about that first night but I guest we don't get to know where she slept. I was hoping to see her in bed with Tate talking while he was asleep and Brady listening in.

Oh, they could have done so much more with Theresa. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Was hoping there would be more about that first night but I guest we don't get to know where she slept. I was hoping to see her in bed with Tate talking while he was asleep and Brady listening in.

I was wondering where Theresa was going to sleep too. Why didn't she say anything about the redone living....lol Not sure what is going to happen with these three now.

What the heck was with Rafe all smug in the Demira mansion. I wish he would go away. He acts like he has never done anything wrong. So Kate shot Vivian ...well I'm sure nothing will happen to her either. No body but Gabi goes to jail...lol

Well after a year or more, she probably doesn't have any clothes left at the mansion. Don't know about you but I would be wanting to get rid of the nice pantsuit, since it was something Mateo bought her.

Brady better go with Theresa, Eve didn't even believe him that he didn't drink anything. Did he forget that? Must have as then he proposes to Eve.

It should be interesting to see what Vivian will do to Kate once Rolf gets her back on her feet. Boy do I want to slap Leo upside the head. Kate looks sooooooo innocent. I wonder what Victor will do when he finds out it was Vivian and Kate who started this whole Leo thing. Something nasty I hope. LOL Days needs a little spice again.

I know some people don't like Theresa but I love her character. I also think Jen Lilley is great at playing her. So glad she is back and I hope she is back for a long time. Still wonder why Theresa never said she framed Brady for hitting John with the poker so that he would stop drinking. She is doing so well for having been locked up for at least a year with nobody but Mateo to talk to. Brady had all of his family and friends while she had nobody. I don't think I would be that normal after what she went through.

So many things they can do now with Zander back and Vivian alive. The Journal Will has and all the information it contains.

Days is getting fun to watch again!

I know some people don't like Theresa but I love her character. I also think Jen Lilley is great at playing her. So glad she is back and I hope she is back for a long time. Still wonder why Theresa never said she framed Brady for hitting John with the poker so that he would stop drinking. She is doing so well for having been locked up for at least a year with nobody but Mateo to talk to. Brady had all of his family and friends while she had nobody. I don't think I would be that normal after what she went through.

So many things they can do now with Zander back and Vivian alive. The Journal Will has and all the information it contains.

Days is getting fun to watch again!
I am on your side when it comes to Theresa! I think the actress is so talented! I also love the chemistry between her and Brady. But Brady is so stupid when it comes to love...!

I agree I like Brady much better with Theresa than with Eve. I feel sorry for Eve, but she is too old for Brady and there were just too many times she wouldn't believe him.

Brady is clueless when it comes to women and love.

They need to stop putting Gabby in jail. The story line is just stupid! I mean who is at fault, security left her alone after she was beaten up. And why does every person who ends up in jail and is injured goes to the hospital and poor Gabby who is innocent stays in jail hospital.

And why did Theresa just not tell anyone Chloe was in Mexico with Alfedeo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!