Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Oh Jenifer why do you let the hair people do that to you. Plus the clothes make you look so old. I know we used to joke that she wore dresses with no sleeves in the winter and high heels with back problems but geeze .... It is Valentine's day and Julie and Doug are the only one wearing pink.

I guess Lani is wearing pink but I wish she would burn that coat too. Pretty sad when I don't care about JJ proposal to her. I just skipped it to the end.

What is with Gabi and Eli even wanting to celebrate with her just getting out of jail. He and Rafe should not be doing anything with this case in the first place.

I did like Eve with Tate yesterday and telling him to have a box for his mom. Does he even remember who she is. Just like the crazy talk of Thomas missing his uncle Andre, what ...when did Andre even see Thomas.

Coming real close to not watching anymore.

Last edited:
Doug's Place is lame. Why couldn't we get Che Rue, a classy restaurant that was the hottest ticket in town that everyone went to. Doug's Place is empty and boring.

If I was Eli and Gabi I'd be on the downlow due to his involvement in the case and her getting out of jail. Low key is the way to be in their case.

Agree about Tate. Like he'd even remember Teresa.

Jennifer's hair, uh, can she please do it normal. It looked like she was trying to be a teenager. My about to turn 13yo dd will occasionally do that and looks ridiculous.

I'm watching Friday's episode and can't for the life of me make the connection between Billie and Patch. Is it because they both did investigative work? Or because of her past involvement with Bo? I do realize that she's involved with John and the poisoning of him, for whatever the reason may be. Have we gotten a definitive answer as to why he's being poisoned?

I'm watching Friday's episode and can't for the life of me make the connection between Billie and Patch. Is it because they both did investigative work? Or because of her past involvement with Bo? I do realize that she's involved with John and the poisoning of him, for whatever the reason may be. Have we gotten a definitive answer as to why he's being poisoned?
Yes, it was all explained today.

Back to Friday...:-) really the DA prosecuting the murder of Andre is trying to get the victims brother into bed?!?!

Maybe I'm tired today but watched and I'm so confused on the whole Steve thing. I know it had to do with ISA boss but the whole thing went over my head...lol Nice of Billie to give Paul and Will a chair. Was thinking the whole time they just need to shuffle over and let there hands work on the back of the other one. So now what?

I get Abby thinks she is Gabi, strange. I should be more interested in this too but I'm not. Where are they going to go with this.

Maybe I'm tired today but watched and I'm so confused on the whole Steve thing. I know it had to do with ISA boss but the whole thing went over my head...lol Nice of Billie to give Paul and Will a chair. Was thinking the whole time they just need to shuffle over and let there hands work on the back of the other one. So now what?

I get Abby thinks she is Gabi, strange. I should be more interested in this too but I'm not. Where are they going to go with this.

I am going to take a stab at this...I believe that the ISA boss covered for Steve when Ava was killed (originally Steve admitted to killing her to protect Joey) so when Joey admitted that he was the one that killed Ava, the ISA boss was exposed for fabricating false evidence, lies, etc. That apparently pissed her off so she wanted to do away with Steve and his family.

As for the Abigail multiple personalities or whatever you want to call it storyline, I think this is a way for the writers to build some sort of a connection between her and Stefan, as he is likely going to end up trying to protect her given that he has "feelings" for her. A bit ridiculous of course but so are most of the storylines :).

I'm not understanding the whole Gabigail storyline. Is she Gabby in her sleep or is it a split personality?

I'm not understanding the whole Gabigail storyline. Is she Gabby in her sleep or is it a split personality?

Haven't watched today but I'm guessing it is a split personality. I thought it was weird how she played with her hair before she got out of bed to go change into Gaby. Not sure why she changed into Gaby and not another personality pretending to be Gaby. She said my name is Gaby.

That lady sure died quick at the hands of the needle Tripp stuck her with. I had to watch that scene twice just to make sure I understood what I saw.

I was surprised that Hope had wanted to camp outside with Rafe since isn't the Horton cabin just outside of the Chicago area and it's mid February? :rotfl2:

I don't know who I find more unappealing, Claire or Ciara. Casting sure blew it, imo.

Tyler should do all his scenes shirtless.

Last edited:
What's with Gabby's easy access zipper dress from Friday's episode?

If Abigail has an alter ego named Gabby, then by doesn't she dress more like Gabby and less like Abigail?

On Monday March 5 Bravo will begin airing Days repeats beginning from September 2011 from 6-8 am EST. Just wanted to let whoever's interested know. Some of the stories and characters from this time are Carly's exit story, Chloe and Quinn, and the EJ/Nicole/Taylor triangle.

Thoughts on Friday's episode:

I really liked Gabi's dress. Not so much Hopes outfit.
Claire needs to butt out.
Val, please butt out. Her son even told her to do so.

I have a whole week to catch up on. Guess i will do that on the weekend. Was away all last week. Is it worth watching....lol

Saw the preview this week and know it is the wedding stuff.

I kind of felt bad for Rafe today.

Watching the episodes on Bravo today was a hoot. Even though it's only been 7 years, some of the actors look so much younger.

I kind of felt bad for Rafe today.

I cannot stand the Horton family higher than thou attitudes.
Julie- can someone please slap the B and put her in her place. Nick was not a sweet boy or saint by any means! Can we say that someone is wearing blinders. And her own step daughter (Hope) murdered Stephano. It's not like her family is perfect. Thank you Doug for telling her to stop.

Jennifer- she's no saint either. Pill popper, who has probably slept with all eligible men in Salem at this point. Who's own daughter who slept with a married man (Sami's husband) and tortured Ben and let's not discuss murdering Andre. Who's son has had his own drug issues and slept with his girlfriends mother.
  • Thank you Eric for telling Jennifer that Abigail wasn't that naive when she slept with EJ. Sami reacted like any other person in that situation would.

Hope- Perhaps you should date a guy your own age and not one closer to your son in age... Or at least don't date someone that you work with.

Gabi- I'm really feeling for her. She's come through this a little tougher than she started but she's getting the raw end of the deal. I'll be happy when Gabi gets justice and the Horton's have to acknowledge that they are not perfect. Of course I'm sure someone will cover up Abigail murdering Andre.

Ciara- Yes! Way to punch Claire. That waif had it coming.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!