Date For Easter

The "last supper" was a Passover Seder served on Thursday. Christ was crucified the next day (Friday) and rose on Sunday - Easter Sunday or Resurrection Sunday as some churches refer to it. I was actually not aware that Easter and Passover vary in dates on some years until I was corrected on this thread. I understand it much more clearly now thanks to an article linked up-thread but it likely wouldn't be very significant to anybody who's not religiously observant.

Thank you. I always thought it was merely coincidental that Easter and Passover were usually observed about the same time of year.

Sure, come on over. I can serve some leftover Chef BoyRDee canned pasta and there might be some week old spring mix in the back of the fridge.
Now that it's actually spring I'll start buying and wasting it again. During the winter I'd gone to buying and wasting a heartier kale/romaine/radicchio mix instead. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter