DAS return time ?

lolcow

Mouseketeer
Hi, I’m new to this. If you get a return time for 2 hours later for 7DMT and see a line for Dumbo that is 20 mins, can you go on Dumbo (standby) or do you have to wait? Hope this makes sense. Thank you!

Yes you can have a DAS return time and go in any standby line. You can not have two DAS return times at once

Yes you can have a DAS return time and go in any standby line. You can not have two DAS return times at once

Thank you. I knew you couldn’t have 2 DAS return times but wasn’t sure if you were allowed to enter a standby, so thanks for letting me know. :)

Thank you. I knew you couldn’t have 2 DAS return times but wasn’t sure if you were allowed to enter a standby, so thanks for letting me know. :)

You can also get and use FPs, as well, while you're waiting for a DAS return time - just in case you weren't aware!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!