DAS Info

LilyWDW

Going to My Happy Place
Hey all. I spend a lot of time on this board so I feel like I should know the answer to this question but am just don't feel sure about it.

Last time I was at Disney was 2014. That trip I got a DAS due to my medical situation. This was when it was still a paper pass and not linked to the magic bands. I wanted to bring it with me on my next trip this year to hopefully assist the process, but I can't find it anywhere (I mean, it HAS been4 years haha). Will my information be in the system this far removed? Or should I plan on it not being there? I am not even sure I will get one this time around, but it is still information that is good to know just in case.

Thank you.

It MAY still be there, but the best assumption would be that it is not.
Prior to linking to Magicbands, DAS information was stored by name. You can go to Guest Relations and let them know you had DAS when it was a paper card. They can look you up even if you don’t have the card.
If they don’t find your name, just be prepared to explain your needs/issues related to waiting in lines.

It MAY still be there, but the best assumption would be that it is not.
Prior to linking to Magicbands, DAS information was stored by name. You can go to Guest Relations and let them know you had DAS when it was a paper card. They can look you up even if you don’t have the card.
If they don’t find your name, just be prepared to explain your needs/issues related to waiting in lines.
Thank you Sue. I appreciate the information. I will give it a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter