Darth Vader- Whose your Daddy?

mommyoftwinz

DIS Veteran
I was hoping someone could help me. I want to make a t-shirt for my husband for star wars weekend with Darth Vader on the front and it says whose your daddy? Then on the back I want to put join the dark side. Can anyone help me find Darth vader? I thought I saw it on here somewhere? :confused3 I need it by this weekend.

I was hoping someone could help me. I want to make a t-shirt for my husband for star wars weekend with Darth Vader on the front and it says whose your daddy? Then on the back I want to put join the dark side. Can anyone help me find Darth vader? I thought I saw it on here somewhere? :confused3 I need it by this weekend.

I will post a bunch in about 1/2 hour. However, is it
Whose your Daddy or Who's Your Daddy?
Thanks, Penny

Pick & Choose, I know you wanted them for tomorrow and wasn't sure what you were looking for. I believe Natalie is the person who did the orignial Whose your daddy or Kari? anyway, here's my take
JoinTheDarkSideDarthVadar.jpg

JoinTheDarkSideDarthVadar3.jpg

WhosYourDaddy2a.jpg

WhosYourDaddy3a.jpg

WhosYourDaddya.jpg

If you want changes I will be home tomorrow morning. :goodvibes

Penny - it should be "Who's your Daddy" (a contraction for 'who is'). 'Whose' is possessive (as in "Whose shoes are in my living room?"). The designs are fabulous! :goodvibes

ETA: Sorry, I'm a teacher. I can't help myself! :rotfl2:

Those are awesome, now I can't decide which one I like better. :lmao: Thank you so much for taking the time to do that!

Proper grammar and spelling win out for me every time!! ;)

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest