Dancing in Disney! An October 2014 Trip

elriel

Earning My Ears
Welcome!
To an October 2014 Trip Report!

This is my very first trip report so welcome :)
This trip took place from October 27th - 31st!

This trip report will contain the following
*Two best friends being reunited
*Two MNSSHP
*Costumes
*Very little sleep
*Dancing
*Character meet and greets (a lot)
*drinking
*Some tears
*Pin Trading​

THE WHO

I'm Lindsey! (or Linds)
I'm a 26 year old Disney fanatic (like most of you :D) I love planning Disney Trips, going to Disney and Donald Duck. This was my 3rd trip in 18months! My first was my Disneymoon in March 2013, then an girls trip November 2013 and this basically spur of the moment trip!

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Splash Mountain
Favorite Food: Popcorn
Favorite Princess: Rapunzel
Favorite Character: Donald Duck (this will become apparent during the course of this report)

This is Lauren!
She's 25 and my best friend since high school! She is also a Disney Fanatic! This was her second trip within a year. She was the reason behind both of these trips! Last November she was running the Wine and Dine 1/2 Marathon and brought me along! ON this trip she was on leave and didn't want to travel all the way home and so i met her in Orlando. and BAM! This trip was formed

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror
Favorite Food: Stitch Waffles
Favorite Princess: Belle
Favorite Character: Stitch

THE WHERE​

The Polynesian! This was an surprise because when we started planning (in June) i thought we'd be going less expensive...but Lauren booked this one! It was amazing! And honestly we did not notice the construction that much.

SO Stay tuned! I'll be updating with the first day soon!

Congrats Ladies, hope you had fun. Wait, what am I saying, how can you not.
How we're the crowds? We're looking at Oct 2015.

Congrats Ladies, hope you had fun. Wait, what am I saying, how can you not.
How we're the crowds? We're looking at Oct 2015.

We didn't mind them to much :) Epcot was probably our busiest day and it wasn't bad at all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter