Current Ship Staff & Movies

This was the Wonder as of September 11. I know it's almost a month but haven't seen any updates since then.

Sail Date: Sept 4-Sept 11 2017
Ship Name: Disney Wonder
Captain:
Cruise Director: Darren
Assistant Cruise Director:
Club Host: Jo
Cruise staff: Brian (US), Brian (UK), Rani, DJ Alex (that's all I can remember)
Movies playing in the theaters: Spider-Man Homecoming, Cars 3, POTC 5, Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3, Born in China, Moana

Jo should still be club host, she said throughout the cruise that she will probably get fired before her contract is up in November :joker:

Update for Disney Wonder as of the October 1st 4-night and 5th 3-night Baja cruises:

Cruise Director: Darren (UK)
Assistant Cruise Director: Ashley (US)
Club Host: Jo (England)
Club DJ: DJ Alex (US)
Bingo Caller/Cruise Staff Lead: Skipper Steve(n) (US - CA)
Cruise staff: Jennifer (Canada), Michael (England), Kate (England), Mia (South Africa), Yasmin (England), Mitch(y-Moo-Moo) (US), Raani (England)

Sail Date: Sept. 16, 2017
Ship Name: Magic
Captain: Marco
Cruise Director: Lesley
Assistant Cruise Director: Lee
Club Host: David

I am volunteering, if you all are interested, to keep this thread updated in this post with the current staff onboard each of the 4 ships (as people reply I will keep the top post updated). I will need your help though! When you cruise, please reply to this thread with the following information (if anyone thinks we should track additional people or items, please let me know and I can add):

Sail Date:
Ship Name:
Captain:
Cruise Director:
Assistant Cruise Director:
Club Host:
Cruise staff:
Movies playing in the theaters:

As anyone sails, if you will please reply to this thread with that information I will keep this top post updated as new information comes in.

Dream (as of 10/06/2017)
  • Captain: Henry
  • Cruise Director: Trent
  • Assistant Cruise Director: Drew
  • Club Host: Tony
  • Cruise staff: DJ Neil, Zach, Hannah, Mari, Kajoree, Kim, Tamsin
  • Movies playing in the theaters:
    • Pirates Dead Men Tell no Tales
    • Cars 3
    • Spiderman Homecoming
Fantasy (as of 08/12/17)
  • Captain:Fabian
  • Cruise Director: Mike
  • Assistant Cruise Director: Matt
  • Club Host: Deano
  • Cruise staff:
    • Chelsea
    • Deirdre
    • Raf
    • Maxx
    • Julia
    • Jessie
    • Jay
    • Caitlin (Bingo)
    • Steven
    • Karis
    • Mallory
    • Mars
    • Spiderman Homecoming
    • Moana
    • Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    • Cars 3 (3D)
  • Variety Acts
    • Shawn Farquhar
    • Taylor Mason
    • The Great Dubois
    • Karen Jacobsen
Wonder (as of 09//17)
  • Captain: Robert
  • Cruise Director: Darren
  • Assistant Cruise Director: Anthony
  • Club Host: Jo
  • Cruise staff: Brian (US), Brian (UK), Rani, DJ Alex
    • Live Action Beauty & The Beast
    • Spiderman Homecoming
    • Pirates Dead Men Tell no Tales
    • Born in China
    • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Magic (as of 05/28/17)
  • Captain: Marco Nogara
  • Cruise Director: Leslie
  • Assistant Cruise Director: Anthony
  • Club Host: Jamesy
  • Cruise staff:
    • Moana
    • Dr. Strange
    • Born in China
    • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 premier
    • Beauty and the Beast (regular/3D times)
    • Rouge One: A Star Wars Story
    • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
The following is what I know about our recent cruise. I'm amazed that some people know the crew so well they can fill out all of the categories in the original post.

Sail Date: December 26, 2017
Ship Name: Dream
Cruise Director: Clayton
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • Star Wars: The Final Jedi
  • Coco
Yes, those three films were the only movies shown in theaters during the cruise.

Sail Date: Dec 20, 2017
Ship Name: Magic
Cruise Director: Carli
Club Host: Tisa
Movies playing in the theaters: CoCo, Star Wars, Thor

I :love:Clayton! He’s my favorite CD by far! Surprised about it the movie availability though- that’s different.
Clayton is so sweet!

That's just what there was in terms of movies. I kept the Navigators and double-checked them prior to posting.

Sail Date: December 15, 2017
Captain: Captain Danieli (sp?)
Cruise Director: Ashley
Assistant Cruise Director: Anthony
Cruise staff: Ross, Brian, Connor (from Alabama - he is relatively new), Leslie, Raani

• Star Wars: The Last Jedi
  • Cars 3
  • Coco
  • Pirates: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Cruise staff: Ross, Brian, Connor (from Alabama - he is relatively new), Leslie, Raani

• Cars 3
  • Coco

Did Jo happen to say how long she will be onboard? We sail at the end of January and love her energy and humor!!! Hope she still is onboard.

MJ

Did Jo happen to say how long she will be onboard? We sail at the end of January and love her energy and humor!!! Hope she still is onboard.

MJ

She didn't mention it! We really enjoyed her, too. DH and I weren't really sure how much time we'd have for the adults-only activities, but DD loved the Oceaneer's Club so much that we actually ended up spending quite a bit of time with Jo. :) Our evening routine was hit the show, let DD go run around in the club while we did trivia in Crown & Fin with Jo, then pick up DD for dinner. It was great, and Jo made the trivia so fun!

She didn't mention it! We really enjoyed her, too. DH and I weren't really sure how much time we'd have for the adults-only activities, but DD loved the Oceaneer's Club so much that we actually ended up spending quite a bit of time with Jo. :) Our evening routine was hit the show, let DD go run around in the club while we did trivia in Crown & Fin with Jo, then pick up DD for dinner. It was great, and Jo made the trivia so fun!

She is one of the best club hosts....she is great at hosting the Match Your Mate game...especially when the contestants really get into it.

MJ

I just ran into Brett today at Disneyland California! After I discovered he took a position at that park I would often look for him being an AP holder and visiting several times a month. Anyway when I noticed him he was walking around with other executives and several cast members who where in uniforms. I didn’t want to interrupt him so I just waved at him and he immediately excused himself from the group and shook my hang and gave me a hug. I told him that I’ve missed him on the cruise lines but happy for him. I also told him that I visits the parks often and look for him but I figured he didn’t spend much time in the parks. He laughed and said he spends most of his days in meetings and wishes he spent more time in the parks. I didn’t want to take up anymore of his time and said it was nice running into him. He gave me a big hand shake and we said goodbye. I hope I run into him again when he might have more time to chat.

I just ran into Brett today at Disneyland California! After I discovered he took a position at that park I would often look for him being an AP holder and visiting several times a month. Anyway when I noticed him he was walking around with other executives and several cast members who where in uniforms. I didn’t want to interrupt him so I just waved at him and he immediately excused himself from the group and shook my hang and gave me a hug. I told him that I’ve missed him on the cruise lines but happy for him. I also told him that I visits the parks often and look for him but I figured he didn’t spend much time in the parks. He laughed and said he spends most of his days in meetings and wishes he spent more time in the parks. I didn’t want to take up anymore of his time and said it was nice running into him. He gave me a big hand shake and we said goodbye. I hope I run into him again when he might have more time to chat.
That is so good to hear!! We have wondered where he went, so glad that he is still with Disney!!

• Cars 3
  • Coco

Thank you for providing an update. It has been posted.

January 13, 2018
Fantasy
Captain: Commodore Tom
Cruise Director: Peter
Cruise Staff Director/Club Host: Chris - UK
Cruise Staff:
Mars, Raf, - US
Christy (i think) - NZ
Movies:
Star Wars, Thor, Coco, Guardians 2

That's all I remember.

January 13, 2018
Fantasy
Captain: Commodore Tom
Cruise Director: Peter
Cruise Staff Director/Club Host: Chris - UK
Cruise Staff:
Mars, Raf, - US
Christy (i think) - NZ
Movies:
Star Wars, Thor, Coco, Guardians 2

That's all I remember.

we had chris on the Dream in august as the head of adult activities...he was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definitely made our cruise for us!!!

Trying a shot in the dark on this older thread. There used to be a club host on Fantasy and/or Dream who absolutely cracked us up. He had glasses and always pointed out the funky socks he was wearing. I think he was a bit into comics or something. Does anyone know who that might have been? Thanks!

Trying a shot in the dark on this older thread. There used to be a club host on Fantasy and/or Dream who absolutely cracked us up. He had glasses and always pointed out the funky socks he was wearing. I think he was a bit into comics or something. Does anyone know who that might have been? Thanks!
His name was Brett. We loved him too. Apparently so does Disney. He now works in management at DCA.

We just got off of the Wonder for an Alaska cruise. The movies were amazing. Incredibles 2, Christopher Robin, Ant Man and the Wasp, Solo A Star Wars Story, Infinity War, and a few others I know I am forgetting. That is not counting the movies by the pool either. Sorry I have no idea about staff - I have three boys and was to busy chasing them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter