CS dining reviews!!

mom2my3kids

DIS VETERAN
We arrived back home sunday night after 17 hours on the road. We ate all cs meals, glad we did my 3 year old had major melt downs at the park.

Earl of Sandwich- Was awesome, it was delish.

Peco Bill's-excellent nice and hot and we all loved the fixin bar. We ate her the night of the MNSSHP.

Tusker House- Yuck Nasty can I say more? I had the salad, my family had the chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans. Everyone thought this was a waste of 41.00.

Main Street Bakery.. Yummy we had a Huge cinnamon role plus two ham breakfast sandwiches..Ducks would not leave us alone, one bit my hubby's finger..so funny

Liberty Inn.. It was pretty good. Had burgers and a Salad.

France Bakery- It was okay, nothing to write home about. Had a strawberry Tart, hubby had the apple tart and my son had the choc cake. The apple tart was horrible..Very bitter..

Pino Village we had chicken strips and fries.. It was good as chicken strips can get.

Pop resort- We ate breakfast here and dinner. We thought the food was good. The shrimp noodles were excellent. Breakfast was excellent as well.

We had plenty of popcorn, and ice cream as well during our stay. We also had some huge pretzels in Animal Kingdom, they were hot and fresh and delish..

I can say, if we would of been on the dining plan we would of evened out. But I am glad we didn't because my youngest was monster by 7:00 and he would of been horrible in the restaraunts.

We had a great time and over all the food was good..I have a couple pics and I will post on the food site. I only took a couple because we were running low on film..

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

You didn't like the rot chicken at Tusker House, huh? I had it last week and thought it was delish. Thanks for sharing!

Lexxiefern said:
You didn't like the rot chicken at Tusker House, huh? I had it last week and thought it was delish. Thanks for sharing!

They said the chicken was the only edible part of their meal. Not one of them would eat the rest after tasting it..

That's too bad about Tusker House I loved my chicken too. Hard to tell if it was an off day or just different tastes. Sorry you didn't like it!

Interesting reviews...surprised & sorry you didn't enjoy Tusker House...it's always a must do for us, espec. on DP. One of few place where you get a "real" meal, I usually trade my family members part of the large chicken entree & scarf up the yummy green beans & taters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter