• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace

Lana D

Earning My Ears
We have a priority seating for breakfast at the Crystal Palace on Oct 27th at 8:20. MK opens at 9:00 am. How long does breakfast take (there are six of us)? Will we be able to get to the rides early enough to avoid long line-ups? Thanks for your help!:jester:

I would say even though a buffet you would be very rushed to get put by 9:00. CP, in my experience, is pretty good on seating you close to your PS time but that is a factor as well.
I would count on being out of there by an hour to an hour and a half. Character time is a variable as well. If you have kids and Pooh has not come by - hang it up.

I agree with m&m's mom.

We had an 8:05 reservation at the end of September. The rope dropped just as we left the restaurant. There was no way my son would have let us leave earlier!

Kristen

I just got back from my honeymoon in Disney (9/19- 9/25) and our first day included a PS at 8:25 at Crystal Palace and Magic Kingdom opened at 9:00 that day. We actually arrived very early, so we put in our name as soon CP opened and we were sat almost immediatly. I don't remember how long it took to eat, but I know it wasn't long. We did not have long lines at all for the park, as a matter of fact I don't think we waited more than 20 minutes all week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter