Crowd level

amwhitaker

Not happy unless I'm going to Disney.
I wanted to go to MK on a day there is MNSSHP, which I am not attending. How crowded is the park during the day? Unfortunately, I am limited to the days I can go to MK and they are both days that have the party that night.

In the past, the days of the party was a very low crowd at MK.

I don't know how that's gone this year, but in the past it was the case.

Edit: So I just went and looked on Touring Plans and they reported the following so far on party dates this year:

August 9: Crowd 2
August 13: Crowd 1
August 16: Crowd 1
August 20: Crowd 1
August 23: Crowd 1

so it appears the trend of MK being dead on party day is still holding.

I should have given my dates: October 14 or 15
October isn't going to be as dead as August, but you're still going to have lower crowds on a party day.

Lots of guests don't want to "waste" a day of admission if they have to leave at 6pm and don't get to see Happily Ever After. For this reason, throughout party season, MK has low(er) day crowds on party days and high(er) day crowds on non-party days.

That said, mid-October will pick up compared to the next couple of weeks as the weather gets more tolerable and kids get fall break.

I wanted to go to MK on a day there is MNSSHP, which I am not attending. How crowded is the park during the day? Unfortunately, I am limited to the days I can go to MK and they are both days that have the party that night.
My experience just a few days ago was that the MK crowd was light during the day. Yes, Friday was a party night.

I should have given my dates: October 14 or 15

I would imagine the crowd on party day would be less. Last year we were there in September and it was.

Now, Mid Oct as stated gets busier with fall breaks. Typically that's mid-Oct and crowds cool down the last week or so of Oct. So I'd guess they'll be more crowded but MK will still be "lesser" on party day.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest