Critique my ADR strategy!

Toulouse

Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them
Tear this up, all! Anything you'd change about this? My ADR date is coming up in a couple weeks. My in-laws think this is no-big-thing, but we all know that it kind of IS... haha - especially when you want a couple of park-opening breakfasts for a bigger group!

9 of us going April 27-May 3... some of these are for only my husband and I and some of them are for all 9 of us. In brackets are the number of people in the reservation. Here goes!

• 180+1 - Akershus Breakfast as close to 8am as we can (9), 'Ohana Dinner (2)
  • 180+2 - Be Our Guest Lunch (9), Flying Fish Dinner (2)
  • 180+3 - Mama Melrose Lunch or Dinner (7) for Fantasmic!
  • 180+5 - Crystal Palace Breakfast as close to 8am as we can (9)
  • 180+6 - Le Cellier Dinner (5 and 4 - splitting this one up, as long as we're within 15 mins of each other we are fine and will sit separately)
  • 180+7 - Via Napoli Dinner (2), Coral Reef Dinner (7)
I do know that we can't make reservations within 2 hours so we will be using another family member's account when we split up to two restaurants or two tables :)

There are two of us making reservations here and we are going to be up right for 6am EST on our ADR 180 day (which is, thank goodness a Sunday because it's 4am our time!)

So, this is my plan... this is the 'priority' order we will try with one of us doing the first one and the other doing the second etc...
  1. Akershus for opening & Le Cellier for 5 people
  2. Le Cellier for 4 people & Crystal Palace for opening
  3. 'Ohana & Be Our Guest
  4. Via Napoli & Flying Fish
  5. Coral Reef & Mama Melrose
I really think Akershus for open will be the hardest since we need it for 180+1... backup plan is to get as early as we can and unless it's before 8:15 try for a Frozen FP+ time a few hours later.

Thoughts?? Thanks as always, gang :flower1::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter