CP Menus

p2oh

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust
I have heard that there are special menus for the CP dinner packages. Does anyone know if they are posted some place that I can take a look at before I book the package? I am a very picky eater and don't want to spend $50 on dinner I won't eat. TIA

When we went last year, we ate at Le Chefs de France and the choices came right off the regular menu. We could pick any appetizer, main course, and dessert. The food, by the way, was reeeeally scrumptious!!
Michele

Except you can't order the Lobster at Coral Reef,or lobster combo at Teppanyaki.::yes:: :wave2:

I heard there were different menu's too. My TA just got off the phone with a cast member who said there were at "select" places. We are looking at eating at Nine Dragons.

Originally posted by Lewski709
I heard there were different menu's too. My TA just got off the phone with a cast member who said there were at "select" places. We are looking at eating at Nine Dragons.

Do yourself a favor. If you are going to spend that much money, skip Nine Dragons. It is like take out Chinese.

vickyBaby,

While I agree with you that Nine Dragons doesn't merit a CP package, I heartly disagree with your assessment of their food. Nine Dragons' food is far superior to any take-out Chinese food I've ever eaten. In fact, it is a 'must-do' restaurant whenever we're at WDW. I don't remember how many times I've said that their Honey Sesame Chicken is to die for.

We plan on seeing Candlelight either on the 26th or 27th of November and will be having a late lunch at Nine Dragons before the 5:00 show. If anyone wants to eat at Nine Dragons before or after they see CP, I really don't think PS will be necessary, especially during lunch hours. We have never had more than a 10 minute wait to be seated and that was during F&W last year.

Oh, the benefit to a late lunch vs. dinner.......lower prices for just about the same amount of food AND more Dim Sum items to choose from :teeth:

I know we ate from the regular menu last year and the year prior at Le Cellier. If scallops are still on the menu, then scallops should be an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter