Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

DVCLaurie -- envie received. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- I'm not sure when your envie will be going out. I went to the ER yesterday for pain -- turned out to be a severe kidney infection and a polyp on my bladder. They admitted me for antibiotic infusion and to do a scope of my bladder. I'm not sure when I'm getting out.

On a good note, however, I made sure to do my shopping before hitting the ER and I saved a total of over $50 with my coupons! Got a few freebies and got cash back on others (3 full size Soft Soap body washes for $1.50 total after coupons and cash back!)

DVCLaurie -- envie received. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- I'm not sure when your envie will be going out. I went to the ER yesterday for pain -- turned out to be a severe kidney infection and a polyp on my bladder. They admitted me for antibiotic infusion and to do a scope of my bladder. I'm not sure when I'm getting out.

On a good note, however, I made sure to do my shopping before hitting the ER and I saved a total of over $50 with my coupons! Got a few freebies and got cash back on others (3 full size Soft Soap body washes for $1.50 total after coupons and cash back!)

Get better and hope you'll feel much better very soon, Diane!

NYCDiane- no worries! Feel better and rest up!!
I mailed two biggies out to ibleedblue today.

Alyssa -- I quickly went through the envie that I received from Laurie and sent you a thinny envie yesterday.
Had a chance to clip last night and sent you a biggie today.

Feeling a bit better. The hospital was a nightmare.

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa -- I'll have a nice envie headed your way tomorrow.

On another note, I lost my job on Friday. The company lost their biggest client (and the majority of their revenue) and fired almost everyone.
I started a GoFundMe because I have absolutely NO savings and my final paycheck will be very little because of the time I took off sick.
If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. ShiPoo, if this is not allowed, please delete. Thanks.

https://www.gofundme.com/ns87hp-lost-my-job-need-help

On another note, I lost my job on Friday. The company lost their biggest client (and the majority of their revenue) and fired almost everyone.
I started a GoFundMe because I have absolutely NO savings and my final paycheck will be very little because of the time I took off sick.
If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. ShiPoo, if this is not allowed, please delete. Thanks.

Sorry for all the bad stuff you've been having happen recently, Diane. I have no idea if a post such as yours is allowed by DIS. However, I'm pretty sure that I don't have the ability to remove anyone's postings. I think a mod would have to do that if it's against the rules of DIS. I hope that new job comes through for you really soon and that you'll soon feel 100% again.

Oh no Diane- I'm so sorry!! I did get both envies from last week too. I'll be sending out to ibleedblue over the weekend.

Can anyone explain couponing? Anything good for WDW?

There aren't coupons for WDW. Most of them are coupons you would use at a store to buy groceries, toiletries, etc. Most of them come from the inserts in the Sunday papers. There's a brief explanation in the first post on page one of this thread if you want to learn a little more.

Receiving from Natashag76 regularly! THANK YOU!!
Small envie went to NYCDiane yesterday and another small one going out today!
Have a great week everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter