Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

TonyaG...we got back from WDW late last Tuesday night. I was able to get your coupons cut out Wednesday after work and sent them to you on Thursday. Unfortunately our paper got soaked while we were away, so the coupons aren't in great looking shape. There were only two inserts, and I didn't have an envie from my sender since she was at WDW the prior week. This week's envie went out today like normal. It was pretty decent sized.

Alyssa...last week's envie arrived on Thursday last week. Thanks!!

Mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday! Wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving week!

DJ ---- I had a bunch of inserts so i did some clipping today and will be sending you a big envie tomorrow. I separated the newer coupons and the close-to-expireds (you'll see on the wraps). Also sent some Subway coupons and BJs membership & coups (not sure if you have BJs by you)

I'll also be sending out on Monday so long as there are inserts in the paper.

DJ ---- I had a bunch of inserts so i did some clipping today and will be sending you a big envie tomorrow. I separated the newer coupons and the close-to-expireds (you'll see on the wraps). Also sent some Subway coupons and BJs membership & coups (not sure if you have BJs by you)

We don't have BJs here but I love Subway. Looking forward to receiving them. :)

Happy post Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday! :faint: Hope you survived both in good shape! :laughing: Our paper came through this morning with the P&G insert and hope yours did too. :thumbsup2 If not, please forward whatever you received this past week from your train buddy that you don't want. LittleAngie, your envie will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

:santa: Secret Santas, have you done your shopping yet? :santa: Please refer back to my conversation giving you all the details including send date, etc.

I have my envie ready to go to my new train buddy - NYCDiane!! I am including leftover mailing labels for ShiPooOwner so you can use those as well!!

I haven't rec'd from Hulagirl87 yet - but, I am guessing the holiday slowed the mail down! Hopefully it will arrive today!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!

Thank you, received yesterday! Holy Toledo, Diane, that was one big envie. I've only gone through about half of it so far but how considerate of you to separate by dates.

To all our train riders: If anyone can use BJs membership forms (free 3 month membership) and coupons, please contact me. Diane sent a lot of them and we don't have BJs here.

ShiPoo-- you're welcome. I sent another envie your way yesterday. I had received 2 envies from Velrox plus I had a bunch of inserts. Soon-to-bes are clipped on top. Enjoy!

ShiPoo-- you're welcome. I sent another envie your way yesterday. I had received 2 envies from Velrox plus I had a bunch of inserts. Soon-to-bes are clipped on top. Enjoy!

Received that whopper today, Diane. Will go through it later tonight. :thanks:

Just want to report that USPS just showed up and delivered my Secret Santa Gift!!!!! I haven't opened it yet. In fact, I am trying to wait until Christmas! Big thank you to hulagirl87!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!