• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Country Bear Magic!!!!

Jordan's MOM

DIS Veteran
Just got back from seeing the new Country Bear Movie. It was so cute and we all enjoyed it. The best part was as we left DH whom I have to talk into WDW trips says " Ok, I'm ready to go back to Disney World" I know it had to be Disney Magic. Got to start planning. Go see the movie!!

Jordan's mom

Glad that you all liked it so much! Our neighbors went this afternoon, and all agreed it was wonderful. We're heading to the first matinee tomorrow morning. My 3-year-old DD can't wait! :)

Saw it this afternoon with our 3dds. Great movie! Can't wait to go to WDW next month and see the Bears!

I want to get the soundtrack. The girls enjoyed the music. It would be great for roadtrips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter