Cost of princess dresses and accessories?

ViW

Earning My Ears
Hi, we're hoping to visit HKDL later in the year and wondered about the cost of princess outfits? And which characters are available to purchase?

I've been to HKDL before, but it was pre child and I can't remember a thing about what was available and the costs.

Have been to Paris DL more recently and bought a couple of costumes from eBay before we went to save money. Hoping HK is slightly cheaper!

I'll be there in April so if no one else knows by then, I can let you know :)

That would be great, thank you.

I'd far rather buy one there than have to smuggle one in my luggage (hoping to keep the trip to HKDL a surprise), but not keen on paying Paris prices.

Saw a small Belle costume for $598HK today. I think there was also Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora. I'll try to get a full list tomorrow!

Thank you! That's slightly more than I was hoping for, but still cheaper than Paris.

Hope you're having a great trip. :)

Pretty sue the wand,crown and shoes were just about $285 each.
They had belle, rapunzel,cinderella,snow white,minnie mouse and tinkerbelle.
They also had gloves and a furry wrap to go over the princess dress for a cold day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter